Breakfast For Two

Nico's POV
I couldn't sleep I was up at about 5:30 in the morning. It was probably because my dream boy was coming for a breakfast that I had offered. Finally my thoughts got so annoying that I decided to wake up Crystal so we could talk.
I walked across the cabin and taped her shoulder.
"No I didn't steal the cake" she mumbled in her sleep.
Not wanting to put up with her talking in her sleep I pushed her off the bed and she land d with a thunk.
"What the Hades was that for Nico?" She screamed.
" I got bored and lonely being the only one awake" I stated " If you didn't steal the cake then who did?"
"Gods your impossible why didn't you go wake up your boyfriend instead of me?"
"He's not my boyfriend"
"Okay than why didn't you go wake up the-guy-you-have-a-crush-on-kissed-in-the-woods-and-invited-to-have-breakfast-with-you?"
"Because I love my darling sister more" I teased.
"You bro bro are a lier lier plants for hire."
"Plants for hire?"
"Stop trying to change the subject" she screeched.
"Fine I guess I'm afraid and nervous that Will's going to reject me"
Crystal wrapped me in a hug and rested her chin on my head she was a good two inches taller than me.
"It'll be alright little brother"
"I'm older than you"
"But I'm taller so that makes me your big sister"
"Whatever you this conversation is stupid"
"It may be stupid but it's also dumb"
"And I'm the impossible one"
"Yes your are because you need to stop worrying, your going to live happily ever after with the guy of your dreams."
"Thanks Crystal for helping clean and everything" I kissed her on the cheek.
She pulled out if the hug and ruffled my hair, "anything for my little brother" she teased.
"For the last time I'm older"
A loud knock on the interrupted her before she could retort, "Hey DeathBoy you decent" Will called from the other side of the door.
"Oh no oh no Crystal you need to hide, like hide in the bathroom or jump out a window" I whisper yelled.
" Gee I'm sure feeling the love, why don't I just walk out the door" she suggested, turning towards the door.
I hurried up and ran to the bathroom with a new change of clothes.
Will's POV
As soon as the breakfast bell sounded I promptly ran over to the hades cabin and knocked on the door.
I heard bits and pieces of whispers which included 'oh no oh no' and 'jump out a window' then Nico's sister opened the door.
"Hey Crystal do you where Nico is?" I question.
"He's inside" Crystal told me, "don't be getting to serious on your second date" she added smirking and ran before I got to answer.
I walked into the dark cabin and thinking about how some normal furniture and coat of light paint when Nico came out of the cabin's tiny bathroom.
"Hey Will" he said blushing furiously.
"What are we having for breakfast Darlin?" I smirk making him blush harder.
He muttered something in Italian before showing me a small table with a red cloth over it. On the table were two plates of pancakes and two glasses of an orange liquid.
I sit down and start to sip my drink which I realize is sunny D.
"you're cute when you blush" I say.
He blushed even harder and leaned across the table and kissed me, and I kissed him back .

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace out
-Mandi