Chapter 49 (The last chapter was techincally 48 I'm just too lazy to change it)

Will's POV
The whole thing with Rosy was weird but Leo asking for my help specifically was even weirder. I had only talked to the son of Hephaestus a couple of times, Once when he first arrived at camp because Jake Mason had his accident and a few times when he came into the infirmary because he had smashed his hands and other various injures from building on the Argo II. But if he needed help who am I to say no I'm not really doing anything today.

I walked through the big doors of the bunker and started looking for Leo in this humungous place.
"Leo!" I called.

"One second whoever you are I have to make sure this thing won't blow up" He called back from somewhere near me.
'He probably under one of these machines that's why I didn't see him when I was looking' I thought.

Then a smiling latino with grease smeared on his face, hands, and clothes popped out from under the ship looking thing beside me.

"What ya need Solace" he pulled a rag from his tool belt and wiped his hands extending it towards me.

"My sister said you want to see me?" I shook his hand.

He thought for a second before answering,"No I don't believe I said anything like that but as long as your here you might as well help Calypso took Festus back to Ogygia to get some of her moonlace to start a garden here" he shrugged.

"Okay I'm not to good with this stuff though"

"Nonsense I've seen you do your healing you'd be a natural" he patted my back still leaving black prints despite wiping his hands.

"Mmnk what you doing?"

"I, my dear cousin, am building another ship to make transporting demigods between camps easier than riding pegasi back and forth"

"Sounds cool what can I do?"

"I'm almost done right now but you can go find Buford for the last part I need and help me put it in since it takes more than two hands" he said crawling back under the ship.

"Buford?" I asked I didn't think I saw anyone else when I came in.

"Yeah he's my magic table holds all my important parts" Leo laughed.

I walked around the huge place looking for a table but there tons of tables but none magic. I was about to asked Leo were he would be when I heard something move to my right it sounded. I walked towards the sound and saw a small table with a little motor on the side walking towards me it had a round mahogany top and three legs. 'This must be Buford' I thought,'unless Leo has any other magic tables Roaming around'

"Buford, Leo wants you over here" I said feeling pretty stupid talking to a table.

He blew two puffs of steam and walked closer to me and I assumed he wanted me to lead so I started walking the direction I came hoping I wouldn't get lost but if I did the table probably knew how to get out better than me.

*********************************************(instead of writing time skip I'm going to put these little stars in unless I have a skip of a few days weeks or months then those will be listed at the beginning)

"Leo I'm back with Buford" I raised my voice a little as I arrived back at the half built ship which was two times as big as before,"wow dude how did you do this much in the little bit of time I was here" as I looked around I saw that the space around it wasn't as cluttered and I could see the doorway from here unlike before.

"I had most of it built in parts it was just a matter of putting it together" he soda from inside the contraption,"Can you get me the glowy sphere out of his drawer" he requested.

Buford walked over and nudged my hand, I opened the drawer and saw what Leo was talking about. It was about the size of a baseball and it was bronze but it had weird little things on it that looked like veins that glowed green.

I crawled into the small opening on the side of the haul were Leo was, getting countless stains on my yellow shirt that probably won't come out, and handed the orb to the son of Hephaestus.

"What is that thing anyways and why is it glowing?" I ask as Leo was connecting wires from the ship to the sphere.

"It's a thingy to balance the ship and make it fly" he explains,"and it's green because it's fueled by Greek Fire"

"Oh that is... Potentially dangerous and could blow up in our faces" I bite my lip.

"Nonsense I am an expert craftsman it would never blow up or brake" he boasts.

"Your full of it Leo I tell you that" I chuckle.

"Whatever Solace just move so I can get out" he says.

I crawled out and stepped a few feet back looking at the ship it was only about half the size of the Argo II but basically looked the same except for the absence of a dragon figure head.

I was still thinking about everything and anything when Buford nudged my leg again. I gave him a pat before turning to Leo who was collecting power tools and other miscellaneous objects from various place and sticking them in his tool belt,"uh Leo?"

He turned to face me and saw the table nudging my leg,"aw that's what I'm forgetting I was too busy working on the ship I forget to clean him he doesn't like to have his tabletop dusty or dirty" he said grabbing a bottle with yellow fluid and a clean blue cloth out of his tool belt and walking over.

"Here I'll do it you just continue its no big deal" I snatch the stuff out of his hand and get down on my knees.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Not really any Solangelo in this chapter but I was feeling bored so here's this
Peace Out
-Mandi