Truth Or Dare

Will's POV
At first I was pretty angry at them for handcuffing us together but then I realized that now I could get close to Nico with out him trying to avoid me.

"let's play truth or dare" Piper shouted hanging upside down from the couch in the Zeus cabin.
"You guys can do that I'm leaving" Nico sighed standing up from the bed they were sitting on forgetting that their arms were still bound together any immediately falling back down.
" Nope your stuck hear DeathBoy" I told, him not moving from my spot on the bed.
"Come on Will I want to leave I'm tired" he whined.
" If your tired you can go to sleep here, I want to play"
He sighed before adjusting himself resting his head on my shoulder.
"I'll ask first" Piper squeaked still upside down.
Surprisingly Piper didn't pick me or Nico.
"Mandi truth or dare?"
"Truth" Mandi replied confidently.
"How long have you and Lyle been official and have you had your first kiss?''
" Two weeks and no"
Lyle shifted nervously in his seat.
"My turn now, Percy Truth or dare?" Mandi asked.
"Dare"
" I dare you to go around camp for ten minutes singing under the sea while Leo films it"
"Okay, come on Leo lets go" he said almost immediately.
*le time skip to ten minutes later*
Percy had completed his dare but he also got a black eye when he sang to close to the Ares cabin.
Percy's POV
My face hurt Ares campers don't like when you sing outside their cabin.
I had to get revenge on Mandi but it had to be subtle.
"Lyle truth or dare?" the color drained of the son of Dionysus's face.
"Uh d-dare" he stuttered
"I dare you to full mouth kiss Mandi for two minutes." I smirked.
Lyle's POV
I after Percy said my dare I wanted to crawl up into a ball and hide, but apparently Mandi wasn't embarrassed because she leaned over and fitted her lips to mine.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my stories I almost 300 reads. this chapter was meant to be a lot of solangelo but i have lylndi now a the next shall have solangelo I promise.
Peace out
-Mandi