Chapter 41

Will's POV
The party was almost done. I felt bad about lying to Nico but I wanted this to be a surprise.
I had Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Calypso decorating the dinning pavilion and moving around tables so we could have a dance floor, Rosy was going around telling everyone about the party, Blake and Crystal were keeping Nico in the Hades cabin, and Leo was getting food and drinks(probably not the best idea).

It was about six o'clock and I was running around New York picking up all the stuff for Nico's present because I couldn't get delivery to camp and I couldn't buy everything at one store.

Then my phone vibrated.
A group message has been started
ANNABETH: hey Will we're done decorating and Leo thankfully got chips and made punch
LEO: of course I got the stuff I was a man on a mission and I came though.
JASON: Leo I could name countless times when you were told to do something and either don't do it or do the exact opposite.
WILL: why are you guys arguing in the messages aren't all in the same room?
LEO: well aren't you just mr. judgemental
WILL: whatever I'm almost done shopping so I'll be back in 'bout an hour.
JASON: how are you almost done but still won't be here for an hour?
WILL: because I'm going to the last store but I'm on the other side of the city.
JASON: just hurry up dude Crystal is spamming my messages complaining about Nico wanting to leave.
ANNABETH: yeah his phone is rather annoying going off so much.
WILL: whatever just let me finish and then I'll high tale it over there.

>>>And time skip to will being back at camp cause what is there to write about for an hour of driving?<<<
I dropped my gift off at the pavilion and went off to the Hades cabin to get Nico.
"Hey DeathBoy you want to come out?" I asked not even knocking.
I heard a thud then feet running before the door opened revealing my smiling boyfriend,"Hey sunshine I missed you" he said before kissing me.
"Come on my angel I need to show you something" I say.
"You have to many nicknames for me" he linked our fingers together.
"But you love them so very much" I kissed his forehead.

"Happy Birthday Nico!" we shout as I bring him to the pavilion.
Instead of 'oh my gods thank you' or 'Will you are the best boyfriend ever' I got a punched in the stomach.

"What was was that for?" I wheeze from the floor.
"Because I thought you forgot and didn't what to even hangout with me" he says.
"And why does that get me punched?" I get up.
"Because you didn't tell me"
"Well it wouldn't be a surprise party if I told you would it"
"Whatever Solace"
"oooo usin his last names" Percy whistled.

We had cake and ice cream then Nico opened the mountain of present he had been given (even though he said he was too old for presents but hey it is his sixteenth). He got a bunch of clothes, some books, a new IPhone to replace the one with a cracked screen he has now, a whole set of mythomagic(which was my present and he was squealing something about how he was so happy and he was going to have to teach me) and various other trinkets.

After that everyone started dance and Leo was DJ-ing. Nico had gone to who knows where in all the chaos so I was talking to Lou Ellen and Cecil.

At about eleven or twelve I was sitting over by the edge when, Nico walked up to me with two cups in his hand smiling like and idiot, not that smiling was bad he looked good when he smiled.
He set the cups on the ground beside me and sat on my lap,"Hey Willy this is a pretty fun party" he said tracing my chest.
"Glad your enjoying babe it do you want to go dance?"
"Sure" he beamed taking a swig from his drink and dragged me to the center of the floor.

"You okay neeks there's a lot of people out here" I ask him surprised he's being this open in front of this many people.
"Yeah hun why wouldn't I be?" he asked going back to tracing lines on my chest,"I need to go get a drink I got you one too come on lets go set down for a while" he tugged me back over to the side.

I sat down and he settled on my lap sipping his drink and handing me a red solo cup.
I took a sip of the red liquid and realized why Nico was acting weird, Leo had spiked the punch.
"Hey Darlin?"
"Yeah"
"How many drinks have you had?"
"oh I don't know" he giggled," maybe nine or ten"
"Ookay guess what it's time to go back to the cabin" I sigh.
"But Will I'm having fun" he whined still giggling.
"Sorry but it's time for bed" I say picking him up bridal style.
"No I want a piggy back ride" he whined again.
"Will you come with me if I give you a piggy back ride?" I offer.
He nodded so I put him down on the bench and he wrapped his small arms around my neck and his legs around my stomach.

"Go faster!" he screeched as we were walking back.
"Sorry not tonight"
"Will go faster"
"Fine" I started running as fast as I could without dropping him, he was laughing like he was having the time of life.
It made me smile that he was laughing even if it was because he was wasted.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi