Heart break and sisterly comfort

Okay so for the next couple of chapters Crystal being in camp would ruin all my plans so let's say she went to New Rome with Mandi and Lyle.
Nico's POV
I woke up curled in Will's arms he was still sleeping I went to wake him up but I couldn't feel my arms or my legs or anything I couldn't move I couldn't talk I could only look straight ahead.
"Hey there Darlin I didn't know you were up" Will said sleepily, he bent down to kiss me but my body had other plans.
My hand flew up and smacked his cheek leaving a red mark, He pulled back confused at what had just happened, "Whats wrong Babe?"
"Nothings wrong I'm fine just had a muscle spasm" I reply, but of course that was just in my head because I still had no control over my body what actually came out was "What's wrong is that you are in here trying to kiss me"
"Okay you could have just said that you didn't want to kiss me"
Will's POV
Nico was acting strange he never hits me like that only playful slaps to the arm. But he did seem really off today not quite himself.
"You know what Will?"
'okay definitely not right he hardly every actually calls me by my name usually calls me sunshine or doctor he only uses my name when we're doing something outside of camp'
"Yes babe?" I ask worried at what he's about to say.
He didn't even ask his question he just shoved me off the bed.
"What the hell is wrong with you? If you didn't want me in here than why did you ask?" I only half shout but getting very worried at what may happen.
"I think it's time we split" he stated calmly not showing any emotion.
"But I thought we were I thought but but" I stutter out tears rolling down my cheeks.
"It was doomed from the beginning so I suggest that you just forget about it"
"No I still love you please don't leave me" I sob.
"I am not interested it what you feel so I ask you William to please exit my cabin"

Rosy's POV
I was beating Blake's but at cards again when Will shuffled into the cabin his face red and wet with tears.
I threw my cards down on the table and ran over to him gently easing him on the the nearest bed.
"What wrong Will'' I ask pleadingly.
As if just the thought of the answer hurt him he started sobbing louder.
"It's okay Will just tell me what happened" by now the whole cabin was gathered around the bed trying to comfort their brother.
"Nico he we were sleeping and I went to kiss him and he slapped my face and pushed me off the bed" he choked out between sobs " then he said that what we had was doomed and ordered me out of the cabin"
"It'll be okay Will it will be tough at first but your one of the toughest guys I know" I comfort I know it's not going to work he really loved the son of hades.
"But I loved him and he he took my heart and played with it I don't know why he suddenly hates me I was always so kind and loving what did I do to deserve this kind of torture" he sobs into my shoulder.
I stroke his head whispering 'it'll be alright'

After two more hours of moaning Will had finally cryer himself to sleep on my shoulder so I gently laid him down on the bed drying the tears off his face and pulling the covers over him.
"Oh Will why do you always get you self hurt like this?'' I mutter.
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
I have nothing really to say after this chapter except that I myself was almost crying at the feels crushing pain of this chapter I had written but it was a depressing rainy day here in Pennsylvania so it really affected my writing
Peace Out
-Mandi