Chapter 32

I was rereading my story to check for mistakes and such when I realized that I never described what Blake looked like probably because I didn't expect him to be this important so he has blonde hair and blue green eyes but he's only about five foot five so he's kinda short and he has a light tan.
Crystal's POV
"We could have another pillow fight" Nico suggests to the other three demigods sitting on the couch in the Hades cabin.
"No my gorgeous face can't take another pillow fight" Will objects.
"No Will I think it may help" Blake teased.
"I thought we were on the same side bro" Will sighed.
"All's fair in love and war dear brother" Blake stuck his tongue out.
"What do you want to do?" I asked interrupting the feuding brothers.
"We could play cards" Blake offered.
"I don't know, I don't know any card games" Nico state shyly.
"It's okay Blake is a really good card player the only one who can beat him is Rosy she really mops the floor with him" Will said.
"I think Rosy rigs the game but that's besides the point what do you want play we could play Phase Ten or Uno or Rummy or Hand And Foot"
"Let's play Uno I love Uno" I squealed.

>>>/Time skip\<<<
Nico's POV
Seven hours and six games of Uno later Will and Blake beat me and Crystal every single time.
"Hey it's time for the campfire Willy, don't forget our bet" Blake yell even though Will was sitting right next to him.
"Ah come can't I do something else he's going to punch me in the face or kill me maybe even both" Will whined.
"Well whose fault is that?" his brother sassed back.
"Yours for making me do this dumb dare"
"Well then if thats the case than your 'gorgeous' face has more pressing things to worry about than pillow fights" he laughed putting air quotes around the word gorgeous.
"Girls girls your both beautiful now can we leave?" Crystal said through her hysterical laughter.
The older boys grumbled to themselves as we left the cabin to go to the campfire.

Will's POV
I was über nervous that doing Blake's stupid dare was going to get me killed at the hands of my boyfriend, But I had to do it so I laced my fingers with Nico's and followed Blake to my doom.

Nico's POV
I wasn't psyched for the campfire I hated being around that many people but both Will and Crystal were going so it beat sitting in a cabin alone.
Another thing that made me not want to go was how nervous Will looked. I knew he had to do a dare that Blake gave him but he looked terrified, like whatever he was doing might kill him.
As we took our seats (even though I protested we still sat in the front) I decided to ask him about it, "Hey sunshine what's wrong?"
"Wrong nothings wrong I perfectly fine and not freaking out why would you say somethings wrong?" He lied.
"Somethings wrong Will you start rambling when you get nervous" I sigh.
"Nope not nervous, Hey come look at this thing over here'' He shouted putting me into the center of the amphitheater.
"Will please stop I don't like being in front of people" I whine pulling against him to try to go back to our seats.
"So sorry Neeks please don't kill me" he murmured .
"Sorry for what?" I ask concerned on why I would kill him, but when he grabbed my other wrist and leaned down I realized why he was so nervous if I was him I would be petrified.
He kissed me for what felt like forever and we got tons of awes and cutes. He pulled away and as I looked at him he looked even more scared than he did before his face was red and his sky blue eyes stared down at me. Instead of saying something or yelling at him which he probably expected I got on my tip toes and kissed him again.

>>>|time skip/location change to the hades cabin after the campfire because this sucky chapter isn't long enough to end yet p.s. Crystal when to the Apollo cabin to play 'cards' with Blake|<<<

Still Nico's POV cause why not
"Oh how I love the sound of silence" Will announced jumping on my bed.
"Silence doesn't make a sound" I retort sitting down next to him.
"It's an oxymoron" he sighed chuckling slightly.
"You a moron"
"I am so very hurt by your words" he said face hurt spread across his face as he jumped over to Crystal's bed.
"Sorry sunshine I didn't mean it"
"Sorry don't cut it sister" he scoffed almost laughing.
"What can I do. To make it up to you?" I ask.
"Can you sing for me?" He purrs.
"Only for you my love"
I think for a second on what to sing but my options are limited since I'm not very good at remembering lyrics so I sing one of the only songs I know all the words to.
"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"

"You have a wonderful voice why don't you ever sing for me?" Will asks one I finish.
"Because you never ask"
"Will you sing for me?"
"Nope too tired need sleep our stupid sibling depleted my energy" I fake falling on the bed and passing out.
"Well I guess if your passed out I can just leave then" He teased me.
I didn't respond and then I blanket was thrown over my head followed by footsteps and a door slamming, I took the blanket off my head and scanned the room. I couldn't see my Sunshine anywhere.
"Will" I call tears brimming in my eyes, "are you there? This isn't funny"
After about five minutes of no response I concluded that he had left and reluctantly got under the covers and closed my eyes.
Moments later I heard chuckling and a warm body pressed into my back.
"Did you really think I would leave you Darlin?" Will chuckled.
"Your a jerk" I say rolling to the opposite side of the bed.
"Aww come on DeathBoy come cuddle with me"
"No I have a strict policy of not cuddling with jerks" I grumble.
"But Nico" he whined.
"But nothing Will"
"Nico I'm sorry"

Will's POV
I might have actually done it, I might have pushed him over the edge. It might not seem like a big deal to the average person but I know he has a fear of being abandoned.
After he didn't answer I got out of the bed it was too late to go back to back to my cabin so I shuffled across the room to the couch and grabbing the blanket that was draped across the back and laid down on the cold leather.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi