Chapter 24 (Because I have no idea what to name this chapter)

Nico's POV
The rest of the night had been awful I decided to take Aphrodite's advice but it's easier said than done Will never left the apollo cabin his siblings always brought him food and covered his shifts in the infirmary. I went and knocked on the door of the Apollo cabin Rosy opened the door and immediately smiled pulling me into the cabin and ushering me thought to the bed were her brother was staring at the wall with a blank expression. My heart skipped a beat even with his face was red and wet from crying, his hair shoved to one side of his head and, his puffy red eyes he looked amazing.
"Will" I sigh.
He notices my voice and sits up quickly, his face shown a look of aw.
"Nico wh wh why are here I though you were done with us" he sort of sobbed his voice was horse.

Now I wanted to say that I never wanted to break up and I was being controlled by the stupid love goddess and It was days of pure torture being apart from him, but I couldn't I could only watch as the curse took over my body.
"I don't want to be with you I just wanted to see what a wreck you are with out me" I sneered.
Will didn't look angry he just looked sad and a little disappointed.
"I didn't let you in here to hurt him more I though you had changed your mind" Rosy yelled pushing me across the room, "Get out before I hurt you, you don't deserve him don't even think about trying to ever talk to him again" she threatened pushing me out the out and slamming it in my face.

I had regained control of my person once more so I ran back to cabin thirteen looking the door behind him and crying my eyes out on my bed. Just being in the cabin reminded me of him.

Will's POV
If I had even a sliver of self control left before Nico's visit it was gone now.
I had perked up at the sound of his voice hoping that he was here for us to get back together but that hope was crushed with what he said. I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't I still love him so much. But I also couldn't ignore how quickly his expression had changed when he first came in he was looking at me like I was the greatest thing he had ever seen but after I asked him why he was his face changed to that of pure hatred. But still I had almost told Rosy to let him be just seeing him had made me happier than I had been.
"Sorry Will if I had known he was going to do that I wouldn't have let him in" My sister apologizes.
"No it's okay"
"No it isn't he thinks he can just mess with you"
"Rosy can I ask you a question?"
"Yes Will anything"
"Did you find anything odd about the way Nico was talking"
"Odd how?"
"Like when he first came in he said my name with such passion like he really missed me but then he turned angry in a matter of seconds"
"I didn't see that I'm sorry"
"It's okay" I sigh settling down on the bed.
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi