Chapter 42

I'm skipping a few months so it's now end of April beginning of March.
Crystal's POV
At 6 am Friday morning I was woken up by Nico screaming my name out. I sighed as I got out of bed 'he probably forgot to put on the sweater Will gave him' I thought.

Every week Nico slept in either the black sweater he was given or another one that he stole that weekend. Because surprisingly he hardly ever had wake up the the whole camp nightmares when he wore one.

I walked over to his bed,"What's wrong bro did you forget your sweater again?" I ask sleepily my eyes barley open
"No I have it" he flapped his sleeves around his voice higher than usual.
"Then why did you wake me up so early?"
"Look at me!" he screamed.
I rub my eyes and and look at my brother who is obviously going crazy, but instead of my idiot brother there was a mirror image of myself.
"Nico?" I ask just to make sure it's him.
"Yes" he sounded annoyed.
"What's wrong with you dude?"
"Um I don't know maybe the fact that I'm not a dude!" he said sarcastically but he looked like he was about to cry.
I sat down next to him and pulled him into a hug,"Hey it's okay being a chick isn't that bad" I tried to cheer him up.
"But I don't want to be a girl, I like being a guy, What if Will won't like me anymore?" he sobbed, should i be calling him a she or I don't know this is confusing.
"Will would love you even if you turned into a dog, and if you want I can get my Hecate friend to turn me into a guy" I reassure him pulling away to look at him, He looked exactly the same as me he even looked like he grew the four inch difference between us.
"But since you do not have the proper undergarments I shall get you some" I say jogging over to my dresser.
I pulled out a package of underwear and the couple of bras I had just bought and gave it to him.
"You would turn into a guy just to cheer me up?"
"Yes I would because I love my brother and I don't want to lose my only family"
''Why do you just have these brand new?" he asked me.
"Well I kinda of lost most of mine when I was in new rome before and had to get more and they were on sale so I brought double what I needed.
"Why did you lose them?" He raised his eyebrow waiting for an explanation.
"Well I kind of pushed Lyle into the Little Tiber and he got mad and rigged my underwear to explode" I say.
"That's funny I bet he deserved it now turn around so I can change" he laughed.
"Whatever you desire Lord Nico" I sit on my bed facing away from him.

"Uh Crystal?"
Yes Neeks?"
"My clothes won't fit anymore" he says I turn around to looked at him trying to fit into his clothing that was now to small from his growth spurt.
"It's okay Nico you can borrow some of mine" I hand him a gray tank top and a pair of black shorts,"But you know if you didn't buy such tight clothes you could still fit into them"
He stuck his tongue out at me as he slipped the clothes on.

Then there was a knock on the door,"Hey DeathBoy I don't have to be in the infirmary today cause there's only like one patient so we can hang out all day" Will cooed from outside.

"Crystal I don't want him to see me like this just yet and I can't talk to him my voice is to high pitched" Nico whispered.
"Nico's still sleeping but could you do me a favor and tell Mandi from the Hephaestus to meet me here thanks" I shout.

Will's POV
So that was weird but I have learned not to question them and I went to the Hephaestus cabin to get Mandi like she asked.

I walked into the cabin since the door was open,"Fire at will" Leo yelled with his back to me he had half the cabin lined up with different dangerous contraptions
"Leo there's someone here you'll need to wait" a girl countered him she had the other half of the cabin lined up on the opposite end of the room with similar looking weapons.
Leo turned around and a smile spread on his face,"Hey Will whats up"
"Uh I don't really know but Crystal wants Mandi to go to her cabin" I rub the back of my neck.
"Okey dokey then, MANDI CRYSTAL WANTS TO SEE YOU!" he yelled the last part.
"Leo I'm right here" the girl that had yelled at him sighed.
"BUT YELLING IS SO MUCH FUN"
"Whatever Leo I am needed else where I forfeit my team to Jake" Mandi said as she maneuvered to the door.

Nico's POV
"Crystal I'm here" Mandi walked in she saw us both sitting on the bed and her eyes widened," Whoa when did you clone yourself?" a smile spreading across her face as she poked me.
"I didn't clone myself this is Nico" Crystal said.
"Cool why is he a chick anyways?"
"I have no idea" I squeak.
"Aw your even cuter as a girl'' Mandi fangirls.
"No No Mandi my brother isn't cute he's adorable"
"How ould I be any cuter than you we look like fucking twins" I yell.
"You just are now Mandi can you tell your Hecate friend to come here then you can go back to your game with your siblings" Crystal says.
"Yeah sure and how did you know I was doing that?"
"You have plastic weapons stuck in your hair again" she laughed.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
So the last couple chapter seemed like one-shots but now it will go really sequential. What do you think about this chapter and now that Nico's a girl which pronoun should I use?
Peace Out
-Mandi