Preparations

Nico's POV
I was on my bed staring happily at the ceiling wondering if that had actually happened. I had kissed Will Solace and told him to meet me for breakfast, I only regretted one thing, that fact that I forgot my favorite blanket because Will was still sitting on it and it would have killed the mood to yank it out from under him.
"Holy Hera Mr. gloomy is smiling" Crystal whistled from the door way.
I sat up to face her " Yes I am is that a crime?"
"No but you've been glowering in her all week"
"I don't glower''
"fine you don't glower you sulk'' she teased, I glared at her, "okay, okay you don't glower or sulk, Can you at least tell me what made you so happy?"
"Nope" I smlied
"Why not?''
"Because it's a secret"
"Fine how was your walk?"
I couldn't help but blush bright red when she said this.
"Oooooo tell me everything"
"I told Jason to tell Will to meet me in the woods and when he showed up I kissed him asked him to meet me for breakfast then left."
" Oh my gods" she squealed " we have to clean" she then said gesturing to our pigsty of a cabin.

It took forever, we picked up clothes that we had thrown everywhere, washed and put them away in their respective dressers, we made all the beds, because even though there's only two of us we managed to mess up all six beds, we vacuumed the floor, and finally Crystal found a little table set it up in the middle of the floor, draped a blood red sheet from the closet over it and got two sets of magic dinning ware from the pavilion out from under her bed.
"Wala breakfast for two" she announce happily
"Thanks sis" I said give her a hug and a brotherly peck on the cheek.
" Smiling and hugs you sure your feeling okay Neeks?" She teased.
"Better than ever" I replied smiling again.
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Cute filler chapter it's short I know but it's better than nothing.
Peace out
-Mandi