Peer pressure

Will's POV
The group had done some weird dares but none of them had even picked Nico or me which was a relief because if they picked me I knew exactly what they would want me to do.
Apparently Nico wasn't lying about being tired because he had fallen asleep on my lap and was snoring softly.
"Will truth or dare?" Jason's voice rang though the cabin.
'oh no no no no' Will thought to himself "truth"
"Oh come on truth is so lame" Jason complained.
"Truth" I said again.
The everyone started chanting,"Dare, dare dare"
"Fine dare"
" Kiss Nico"
"But he's asleep"
"And your point is?"
"Fine then I'm leaving"
Nico's POV
Nico had the weirdest dream, he was at dinner but the only this he could get to eat was sunny d and yellow cookies even when Crystal had given him food it simply changed. Finally he was about to bite into a cookie when he was jostled out of his dream by something warm.
I opened my eyes slightly realizing that I had fallen asleep on Will's lap. Will stroked my hair not realizing that I was awake and leaned down pressing his lips against mine.
My shot open and I pushed him away, "what the hades solace?" I screamed.
"Well...I...it was... I'm sorry" he apollogized guilt and hurt plain on his face.
I tried to run out but of course I was still stuck to him.
"Piper unlock me now" I shout.
Piper walked over and shoved the key in the lock.
"Please just let me explain" Will pleaded.
I didn't listen to anything after that I just ran out.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Yay another chapter but nota very happy one when I started writing this chapter I originally intended for them to get together but that happened so I guess you'll have to wait a chapter or two.
Peace out
-Mandi