Remodeling and Pop Songs (Part 2)

Nico's POV
So far to day I was dragged to pick out paint, carpet, curtains, and beds. It was torture but we ended up getting cream colored paint, plush red carpet with matching curtains and, two full sized beds.
"Where are we going for lunch Dr. Solace?" Crystal asked, from the front seat, with Jules-Albert driving Crystal was in the front and will was sitting in the back next to me.
"I don't know where do you want to go DeathBoy?" Will asked me.
"Don't call me DeathBoy!" I scolded him only half serious.
"Okay Darlin where do you want to go for lunch?"
"Let's go to McDonald's" I tell him.
" Okay but you can't get a happy meal" he told me.
"But I want one" I whine.
" And I wanted you to give me a kiss all day so I guess we both don't get what we want" he teased.
I leaned over and kissed him he kissed back immediately pulling me closer it seamed like forever before we stopped because Crystal started shout about how we were there and she was hungry.
"What about now sunshine?" I whisper in his ear.
"Nope" he replied getting out of the van.
"You're a jerk" I tell him as we were walking in.
"Yeah but I'm your jerk" he teased.
"blahh kill me now!" Crystal moaned.
"Complain all you want but I have all the money" Will surrendered.
Will's POV
After we ate our lunch a bought the rest of our supplies we started heading back to camp.
"So what's the plan for the rest of the day sunshine?" Nico asked me.
"Demolition" I replied.
"So we get to smash stuff?" Crystal asked enthusiastically.
"Everything but the dressers"
"Yes"

That's one of things that Will had learned about the children of Hades the loved to smash, damage, or brake stuff. He also learned that they are extremely moody and sarcastic. So I had gotten two sledgehammers and a whole box of trash bags.

A couple of my siblings helped us unpack all of the stuff we bought and then I put Rosy in charge because I probably wasn't going to be back tonight.
"How are we going to smash this stuff" Crystal and Nico asked at the same time.
I had already asked Blake and Rosy to remove the dressers (and put a little surprise in Nico's) while we were out so I gave them the sledgehammers and told them to have at it.
Crystal's POV
This was one of the best days of my life first Will offered to help redecorate our horrendous cabin then he said we could smash all the old stuff in the cabin.
"This awesome" I screamed as I smashed the ugly vanity on my side of the room.
"I know" Nico shouted back followed by more smashing.
"Hey Will you sure you don't want to smash anything?" I asked because he has been going around shoving trash in the garbage bags for the last ten minutes.
"No I'm having fun hangin out with my boyfriend and my best friend" he replied making me freeze.
"Wait I'm your best friend, the gloomy daughter of Hades is your best friend?" I ask not sure I heard him right.
"Why do you two have a hard time believing that people care about you? Yes your my best friend because popular belief I'm not to popular my best friends are my sister Rosy and my brother Blake."
"Well then I say you take this and smash the last ugly wood coffin" I say jabbing the sledgehammer towards him.
"But I don't want to" he complained
"Aww come on sunshine smashing is fun you've earned it" Nico coaxed.
"Alright just for you guys" he sighed taking the hammer out of my hand.

>>>le time skipidy skip to after demolition clean up <<<

Will's POV
After we cleaned up our mess it was after curfew and all of stuff for the cabin was being stored behind the cabin we decided that it was best to just sleep on the floor than to be attacked by the patrol harpies. So I sat down with my back against a wall and crossed my legs.
Almost immediately after I sat down Nico crawled over from his spot on the floor and rested his head on one of my legs.
"You tired DeathBoy?"
He yawned in response, "we'll go to sleep baby" I whispered but he was already asleep.

Then Crystal groaned on the other side of the room.
"What's wrong Crys?" I ask.
"The floor is impossible to get comfortable on" she complained.
"Well I still have an open leg"
"Are flirting with me Dr. Solace?" She teased
"Yes I am totally a flirting with you when my boyfriend is sleeping on my lap" I replied mocking her sarcastic voice.
"Whoa there doctor I didn't think you could achieve that night level of sass"
"Well I've learned from the best"
"And who is the best?"
"Well I believe that you and your sassy brother are the best"
"I'm flattered"
"I serious you can come over here I don't bite"
"I think I'll take you up on offer doc" she smiled and walked over resting her head on my other leg.
"I like it when you call me doctor it makes me feel important" I sigh.
"You are important"
"I'm not important"
"Yes you are, you saved countless live during both wars, your important to me your one of my only friends, and your definitely important to Nico I don't know what he'd do if he lost you he talks about you the time, 'Me and Will did this' 'do you think Will would like this' 'Will has the most amazing eyes' 'his hair is so amazing' all the time." She laughed.
"I highly doubt that he does that"
"Okay I may have exaggerated just a tad but still"
I chuckled at that, "but still you are important, weren't you just scolding me today for not thinking people cared about me?"
"I guess your right" I sigh
"I know I am now let's go to sleep we have a lot of work to do tomorrow"
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Okay so the next part will be the last part for sure because I wasn't planning on putting in the part that was in Will's POV but I did so now it is three parts so deal with, but I really like Will and Crystal having a good friendship is cute.
Peace Out
-Mandi