Chapter 40

Will's POV
Even though he never mentioned it I found out that tomorrow the 28th of January was Nico's sixteenth birthday. I wasn't being creepy I just asked everyone in camp when his birthday was.

The problem was that today was Friday and we hang out in the Hades cabin all night and then all day Saturday so I needed an excuse to stay away without him getting suspicious or thinking I gonna break up with him.

"Earth to Will anybody home?" Rosy snapped her fingers in front of my face.
I shook my head,"Sorry I spaced out"
"What you thinkin 'bout?" she asked.
"I was thinking about how Nico's boyfriend is tomorrow and I wanted to plan something but I have to ya know be there today and tomorrow" I say.
"Well I can help you with that go get Nico and pretend your talking out on the green.
"Okay I don't see how this helps me but whatever" I say as I leave the cabin to get Nico for the crazy plan my sister has.

"So Will why did you chose to just sit here?" Nico asks.
"No reason I just needed some fresh air"

"Will you can be with Nico today or tomorrow" Rosy says firmly from behind us, Smooth Rosy real smooth why don't you just tell him I'm trying to plan something.
"But Rosy I want to stay with him I barely see him all week" I fake whine assuming this was part of her plan.
"Yeah Rose you already won't let him stay in my cabin during the week" Nico whined after me.
"No Will needs to spend more time with his siblings this weekend" Rosy says.
"Aw darn can't argue with her sorry Nico I'll see you later" I say trying to hold onto his hand as Rosy pulls me away.

Nico's POV
Will wasn't going to be with me this weekend. I mean I'm not that clingy that I have to be with him all the time but I was kinda hoping that we could hang out on my birthday. But I guess I can be alone another birthday no big deal.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
What do you think Will is planing?
Why are Will and Rosy such bad at being subtle?
What is Nico so gullible that he didn't see right through their lie?
Why am I asking you so many questions?
Peace Out
-Mandi