CHAPTER 1

Hwasa was introduced to the staff of i live alone . This is her first time being in the show .

She was the one who their CEO choose to represent the group for promotion.

She disagreed at first but she have no choice . Her solar-unnie lives with her older sister , byul lives with here younger sister and wheein is not capable of sharing her own space for she really is having fear of camera around her own den . Hyejin was the only one who fits the show so she said yes

The shooting of her first episode was not bad at all . All staffs respects her . And her members goes to her house for dinner and also to be with her to close the episode .

What she's nervous about is the interview and reaction part of the show . And that day is today .

She didn't have the time to personally greet the casts first before meeting them in the recording room , because she came straight to from a festival.

As she heard her name being introduction she shyly opened the door and walked towards the casts .

Hyunmoo , Narae , Hyejin , Kian84 , and Si eon , welcomed her cheerfully. She felt weird calling the super model hyejin unnie because they have the same name so they both decided that Hwasa will be called Hwasa and Hyejin will be called unnie by her .

They laughed and enjoyed hwasa's clip.

They all make her feel like family , Hwasa actually loved the atmosphere and wanted to accept the PD's offer that she can be a regular .

The cast and the crew agreed to treat hwasa and her team into a dinner .

As they eat the casts were on the same table while the staffs were grouped to the other tables around them

"Wah i am really thankful that You joined our show hwasa " hyunmoo said smiling at her.

"Oh i am also glad that i am the one chosen to represent our group in this show " hwasa said .

" We have two more regular cast Hwasa , but they can't make it togay because their both busy with their dramas. " Narae informed .

"Oh Sunghoon sumbaenim and Henry sumbaenim ?" She asked

"Yes , have you met them before ?" Si eon asked her

"I see sunghoon sumbaenim when we perform on a drama award shows , while i see henry sumbaenim hosting a music show or performing too also for some award show" she said

" Their both nice don't worry ", hyunmoo assured her . She smiled and continued eating

"Wah i am just watching you eat earlier and I thought that you just ate that way because you're on cam but man i am wrong you eat just like what i saw earlier" kian amazingly said making all of them laughed . Like what Narae describe kian84 were the most blunt and honest person in the group.

She also learned that night that hyunmoo and han hyejin were actually dating .

There are already rumors but the two isn't confirming any that's why hyejin (hwasa) thought that it's just a rumor but to her shock it's actually true .

The crew and hwasa finished eating and chatted together .

Hwasa bids goodbye to the rest with a happy heart . She and her members barely make new friends in the industry because of their shyness , she's happy that she'll make new friends and family through this show .

Hwasa and her team drove to their company , Hyejin needs to practice with the girls because they're gonna be participating for the big festival this summer .