CHAPTER 9

Morning came so fast and sunghoon woke up early .

He smiled as he felt hyejin's body entangled with his . He dressed her up last night after their first intimate moment .

Though he didn't receive any he's still happy as he can ever be . For hyejin he can wait even for a decade but he want her to be happy , he want her smiling and loved. 

He fixed her hair that covers her face , he stared at her for a moment and let's her sleep more . He decided to get up and cook for the both of them . He's not a very good cook but he can cook decently same goes to hyejin . She's not like narae when she cook but she definitely can cook better than her other members .

He carefully replaced himself with a pillow so that hyejin will wake up sooner .

He washed up and head straight to the kitchen. He decided to cook a fish cake soup and bibbimbap with a sunny side up egg .

He's finishing the bibbimbap when someone hugged him from the back . And it's hyejin

" Good morning love " she said peeking at what he's making

"Good morning babe . Wash up I'm almost done " he said

"Kiss" she pouts her lips asking for a kiss while she's still hugging him from the back. 

He adjusted him self and gave her a peck before she pulled away and head straight to the bathroom .

After washing her face and brushing her teeth she comes back to the kitchen . She saw the table's already done so she decided to just make their drinks

"Do you want coffee oppa ?"

"Yes  Black coffee please "

"Mm gurae "

She made their coffee and bring it to the table they start eating and talking with each other .

" Oppa ,I'll go after we eat I need to be with byulie unnie before we go to the venue "

" I'll drive you to byul then "

"Jjinja?? " She smiled having one spoon of the bibbimbap he made .

"Mm so hurry up and I'll head down first I need to check something in the car " he said

"Arasseo"

He stand up and bring his plate in the sink and walked back to where she's sitting . He kissed her temple

"I'll go down now . I'll head to the near by gas station then I'll come back be sure to be ready by then so you wouldn't be late "

" Okay , I'll just finish this and dress up"

He heads out of the door to go down to the parking lot and she finish her food .

She cleaned the kitchen and changed into her outfit for the day . A comfortable clothes that'll make her comfy while they practice but decent enough to be shown on tv .

She didn't mind putting on some makeup and just put some moisture and a sunblock .

She grabbed her bag and heads out after , she's on the elevator when sunghoon texted her that he's already waiting for her .

She smiled when she saw his car parked right infront of the parking lot' s elevator door .

She walked around to the passenger seat and was surprised to see a bouquet of flowers .

"What's this ?" She asked still flustered . Blushing and surprised

"Nothing I just want to give you these flowers "