Chapter 25

"Hyejin-ah !" Someone called her and she looked at him with a smile

"I told you to just stay still and rest right?" Namjoon's forehead scrunched

"I'm okay oppa don't worry "

"How can you be okay if you're still watching those interview of your ex and his fiance " he scolded her

It's been three days since her and sunghoon's last talk in han river park. 

Namjoon fulfilled his promise and he never leave her side since that night .

"I- I " she can't make up a sentence because she kept on choking up .

Namjoon sighed and pulled her into a hug

Her tears immediately fall down .

"Aigoo these stupid tears keep on coming out I didn't even want them out " she said chuckling as she wipes them

He pulled back and looked at her

"It's okay to cry Ahn hyejin . You can be vulnerable with us . " Namjoon said with a faint smile

She smiled and nodded as her tears fall down her face .

These past days are really hard for her . Her heart keeps on hurting even if she didn't want them to

Bts and mamamoo are in a vacation provided by their companies in a beach house where they can rest and enjoy by themselves and also . They all know that hyejin is the happiest when she's surrounded with water and the people she treasured the most.

It's their second day here and everyone is doing their best to cheer up their friend .

Everyone is already in the beach side cooking their bbq for dinner .

But solar noticed something , hyejin's not with them there's only 10 of them in the shore RightNow and hyejin's not with them .

She called for wheein

"Wheein-ah!" Solar shouted because wheein is playing beach volleyball with Jungkook taehyung and jimin.

"Ne ?!" Wheein answered  "come here you four for a sec !" Solar called them .

"Ne noona ?" Jimin asked solar

"Can you four check where hyejin is ? She's probably by her self again . We don't want her to be sad throughout this trip right? So go and bring her here " she ordered the four of them and they immediately walked inside the mansion .

"I'll just check in her room just stake outside ." Wheein said to the three boys .  And the boys nodded .

She entered her room and heard a stream of water .

Her eyebrows furrowed as she see the water slightly flooding off the bathroom .

She walked inside and was horrified to what she's seen

"HYEJINAH ! HYEJINAH !!" she runs to her and lifts her unconscious body. 

The water is now turning red because of her slitted wrisk

She's turning pale now

"Hyejin-ah ! Don't joke like this wake up " she's now crying

"Hyejin-ah , wake up  " she shake her but she received no response from her bestfriend .

"TAEHYUNGAH !! HELP ME !! HELP ME PLEASE !!" wheein shouted from the bathroom. 

The three whose patiently waiting heard her shouts .