chapter 15

It was a very gloomy afternoon , and it's already half way through their vacation .

They are in a rest house near the beach for a week now . And they decided to just be here till the last day of their vacation . The only ones in the house is hyejin , sunghoon , jung Cheol and mrs. Park , whom they rarely see because the older woman kept on giving them privacy for she knows that it's the only time the two celebrity can be with each other .

Jungcheol became more attached to the couple . They also decided to make him call them mama and papa , not aunt and uncle and definetly not eomma and appa for they want to reserve those for his real parents .

He's slowly learning how to walk in a week  and their so happy with the progress .

Today they let mrs. Park take care of Cheol so the can bond together .

They're sipping on their hot cup of choco as they sat by the porch side by side .

"Babe " she called him

"Yes ?"

"I think it's time to tell our ILA fam about our relationship . I think it's unfair if we're not telling them anything whilst it's the show where we met and they're also part of why we became closer " she said .

"Are you sure ? Your not having a second thoughts ? You know that I am okay with everything your doing  I don't want to force you with anything baby " he said

" I'm sure , in fact I am already thinking about telling our relationship with my company were free to date anyway but I'm just worried that Ceo oppa will be over protective off of me "

" Then think about it for now and tell me when you're already decided so we can make a plan " he smiled .

She reached him for a kiss and he gladly give in

"I need to diet again starting tomorrow , well continue our preparations for the comeback once our vacation is over " she said .

His eyebrows furrowed

"Babe can't you just stop dieting for now ? You're perfect baby . No need to diet . You just got injured and was even  brought to the hospital because of it . I'm worried "

" I'm gonna be careful now love . I know now what to do and I promise to do this carefully " she said . He sighed and nodded he knows that he can't really do anything because she's been doing this for years even before they meet . He can't just tell her what to do because it's her own life

"Just be careful okay ?" He said .

"Of course " she smiled . " About Cheol , do you think it's fine if we'll just leave him here with mrs park ?" She asked him

" I'm sure they'll be fine . The environment here is good and mrs. Park's house is near the beach house . She can have her children come over as she take care of jungcheol . Also we have a reason to travel all the way here " he said .

She nodded agreeing to what he said .

They enjoyed every bit of their short vacation , then without them noticing it's already their last day and they need to go now .

They bid goodbyes to mrs. Park and jungcheol promising that they'll comeback after their work is all done .

"Oppa " she answered when he called her while she's in the waiting room of their fan signing venue

"Hey babe did you know that we'll be doing a mukhang review for ILA's youtube channel?"

" Yeah I already saw the schedule . I'll see you then oppa , I'm so excited I miss you so much " she pouts while saying those words