Chapter 17

A/N : events here might confuse you . I'll make the sunghoon -Hwasa ep in ila at the same time with hip era . If I can remember it well , their ep was after they release gogobebe or still in the gogobebe era . Well as I've said earlier , time frame here is not the same time frame with the real events in real life . Anyway I hope you get what I meant hehe . Enjoy reading !! And also let's just pretend that we are not in the middle of a panini press a.k.a pandemic so we can let them explore outside like nothing's wrong ☺️

It's mamamoo's comeback day . Their preparing for the media release and press conference .

They're all ready now , so far HIP is the hardest song that they've ever choreographed . Resulting to each one of them having body pains .

After the media conference they'll also held a fan showcase . Then have some interviews for the news .

Sunghoon already arrived back in korea after his shoot abroad . And is planning to surprise hyejin after their show .

He prepared her favorite grilled eel, vegetables and stew .

Hwasa lazily walked in her apartment almost walking like a zombie leaning on the wall so she can remove her shoes .

Sunghoon surprised her with a mini cake enough for the both of them and a bouquet of flowers

"OMO" she gasped and covered her mouth in shock

"Congrats baby " he said pulling her into a bear hug and kissing on the top of her head .

" I didn't know you're already here love " she said.

"Surprise?" He chuckled

"When did you came ?" She asked as they walked to her living room

"Earlier this afternoon I got the earliest flight so I'm back earlier than my expected arrival . " He said getting the utensils for them .

" Change your clothes love . Let's eat " he shouted from her kitchen

She quickly changed into her night dress and sat at the floor with him .

They started eating and they talked about random things as usual .

" By the way oppa , about your request " she stopped talking and had a bite .

"Are you free? We really need someone to help the both of us ." He said

" Okay fine but I can only be with you for like 5-6hrs max ." She said

" That's fine but why ?" He asked as he grilled more eel for her .

"I have an appointment afterwards with an old friend it's actually her bridal shower . Me and wheein will go separately ." She said

" Oh okay . Be safe 'kay?"

" Of course"

It's finally the day of their shooting for ILA . Hyejin already is in the practice room for hours because they also practiced as a group . She asked permission from her members and they gladly say yes . She fixed everything from the dancers to the music they'll use to help narae and his boyfriend for their dj-ing performance .

She even contacted their backup dancers and choreographer to help them. And just offered to be payed separately by narae and sunghoon .

The staffs of ILA already set ups the cameras and she already have her lapel mic on .

She's fixing the music when someone knocks on the glass door when it opened it's her boyfriend .

"Oh , oppa ! Welco-- what is that lovely things you brought? Why did you bring too much ? " She said inspecting the box and bags that he have . He put it down and she inspect it more .