CHAPTER 8

WARNING R18 AHEAD BE READY FOR SOME MATURE SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER . SEXUAL WORDS AND LEWD SCENES ARE ON THE WAY  . READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

ENJOY.....

Hwasa is washing up while sunghoon is in his kitchen still cooking the instant ramen that they decided to enjoy together .

She came out of his bedroom's bathroom wearing a nighties and a silk robe and his towel on her head .

As she walked up to the kitchen sunghoon arranged the kitchen utensils and sat down waiting for her .

She walked up to his side and he tugged her in his side as he held her sideways

"It looks delicious oppa . But I'll just have a little bit I might've been swollen tomorrow morning "

" Okay okay , but drink more of the soup . I put shrimp and clamps to make it more delicious"

She smiled and agreed. 

They enjoyed eating and talking with each other as they discuss something .

"So up until what time are you gonna be working tomorrow ?"  He asks

"Hmm I don't know , I heard after our individual projects all of us will gather in the venue and play some games . Solar unnie will be with me and byulie unnie by that time then "

"Do you want anything to eat for tomorrow's midnight snack??"

"Let's eat chicken and pizza then let's watch that animated movie Coco "

"Will do baby " he said

Hwasa volunteers to wash the dishes and she lets sunghoon wash up so that they can rest after .

After she finished washing the dishes she goes straight to the bedroom and tucked her self in . She used her phone and checked some chats and posts on her social media.

Sunghoon finished washing up so he walked straight to his bed after seing hyejin already on the bed scrolling through her phone. He's topless and just wears his shorts

He sat beside hyejin while he dried his hair with a towel.

"Oppa " she called him

"Ne?"

She goes behind his back kneeling and hug him

"I love you" she said kiss his nape softly

Making him have chills

"Babe" he groaned trying to control himself

"Mm?" She answered giggling

"If you want to go to work tomorrow better not provoke me with your naughty games . I'm already having a hard on " he whined as he removed her hand hugging him and laying down pulling her with him , making his arms his pillows.

But hyejin being her self didn't listen to him . She stretched her neck to reach his jaw and kissed him there while her little hands wondered around his body .

"Ugh baby please stop torturing me" he begged trying to control and calm himself

But hyejin become bolder

She rolled herself up into his body sitting on his hard-on before kissing him into his lips.

He responded but still tried to resist

But he loose it all when she starts grinding against his hard-on

Hyejin smiled when she heard the sexy groan she wanted to hear from him.