chapter 21

"BANG SUNGHOON ?!?!?! " Her CEO was beyond shocked when she told him that it's bang Sunghoon that she's dating

"Oh my god hyejin-ah , I didn't expect you to have a romantic relationship with mr. Bang but damn you got your self a gold " he exclaims

She sighs in relief . He's not that against him. 

"Are you okay with it tho oppa ?" She asked .

" Of course I am not . Up until he proves himself to me and the whole gang " do hoon smugly said making her roll her eyes .

Their other CEO which is Kim jin-woo is more protective over them more like a father  . The president kim kyong-ho is on the panic side and the vice president Lim in-yong is way fatherly to them , the executives are related by blood . And because mamamoo were the ones who helped them became successful from rock bottom to where they are right now , they tend to treat them like a daughter .

Sunghoon did tell their company stallion entertainment  about her and hwasa's relationship and they are also fine about it but they warned him to be extra careful . And he of course promised to be .

They are now shooting a episode for ILA , and it's their first sports day . Narae and hyejin agreed to just meet up and wait for the boys near narae's place .

Sunghoon and hwasa didn't saw each other for two weeks because of their work schedules but they didn't let the day pass without talking with each other may it be thru chat , call or even video calls .

Hwasa enthusiastically walked to where narae were . They greeted each other and waited for the boys to come . And they arrived not too long for them to keep the girl's waiting

Sunghoon is very excited to see hyejin for a long time . He missed her so much , to the point where he's even curing the shit out of his schedules that became a hindrance to their time together .

He acted very cool when they arrived at where narae and hwasa was waiting . Si eon called the two and let them go inside .

Hyejin directly goes to the back making him smile . Whenever they use this big car of his that everybody now calls as the "celebrity car" hyejin always sit at the back where he costomised as a resting area . Usually when the members of ILA  use his car no one use the mini bed area ,because he really didn't want anyone using his own personal space ,  but because hyejin loves that space and she's his girlfriend , of course he can give anything to her , whatever she wants he can definitely give it to her.

"Oh-,   Hyejin-ssi just sit beside me and kian oppa . That's sunghoon's bed you shouldn't be there " narae said motioning her to come and sit with her .

Hyejin looks at him with a puppy eyes that he can never resist .c

"Guenchana narae-ah , she can use that . I'm sure she's exhausted " he said smiling at them .

"Arasseo" narae said nodding they all agreed to separate the chores they have when they arrived at the destination . Hyejin and sunghoon is assigned by narae to take care of the welcome food for the guests .

As soon as they arrived at the field they were welcomed by choongjae and Hyoyeon

They proceed to their assigned chores and get ready for the guests.

When sunghoon and hwasa were finally alone he quickly grabbed her and and put it inside his jacket with their hands interlocked with each other

"I missed you so much baby " he said quietly enough for the two of them to hear each other .

" Missed you too oppa " she looked at him sweetly.

"Don't choose me if ever oppa , when we start the games . I'm sure that everyone will get suspicious when you pick me . " She said because she already expects that they'll have a leader and she can bet 100k that sunghoon will be one of them .c