CHAPTER 7

Today marks their first official week together.  Hyejin still doesn't tell anything to anyone , and sunghoon lets her be . He meant it when he said that he'll support her in everything and that he'll also try to give her anything she wanted .

She find it sweet but she doesn't want to abuse his kindness towards her. Even if he's willing to do anything she asked him to do she will not tolerate her self doing such a thing .

They agreed to meet up at han river  after all their schedules that day .

Sunghoon got another drama to be on , he's not the leading man but still one of the lead actors of the story . He's the best friend of the leading man and the leading lady he's the one who make them fall for each other so he's role is indeed a important one. 

He's reading his script as he wait in his car for hwasa .

After the long wait someone knocks on his door and he saw hyejin smiling cutely on his window.

Hi really don't know how this cute little lion cub infront of him can be the same lioness who roars up the whole nation or the whole world when she's up the stage

"Annyeong  oppa-ya" she greeted him . He smiled and opened his door from his side of the car and pulled her for a kiss .

Hwasa immediately gives in , another thing to take note for hwasa is that she loves being showered with hugs and kisses . She always kiss his cheeks , cuddle him , hug him , tease him and there's even a seduction offered in line which make him uneasy , he tries to be a gentleman with her as much as possible . Because she's all new to this meanwhile he , he's been through this kind of routine with his past lovers but he never ever been as soft and gentle as he is now to hyejin . He tends to be the one who's aggressive in the relationship , but when it's hyejin he's willing to take it slow .

"Go to the other side now so we can go now" he said after their kiss .

"No , just let me in here I am lazy to walk around the car when I can just pass by you" she said climbing up the the driver's seat where his seated and passing across him .

He thought that she'll just straight up sit on the passenger seat but he's wrong .

She stopped on his lap and sit facing him. 

Pulling the car's door shut and cupping his face

"I missed you oppa" she said looking straight into his eyes . They only talk with each other through phone for the whole week because hyejin is traveling all week with her group . Also she's in a contest called queendom that just started yesterday. 

"Hyejin-ah" he said looking into her eyes " I missed you so damn much too, if only you know how I looked like a creep smiling when were texting each other and me when I smile because your fans keep on posting what you're currently doing "  he chuckled as he confessed

" You check out what our fans post?" She asked

"Mm , that's the only way that I can see you without bothering your schedule "

" Aww oppa , you will never be a bothersome with  any of my schedule "

"But I know how busy you are love , I just want you to know that I can still find a way for me to keep my eyes on you beautiful gift of God " he said before pulling her into a passionate kiss

"Happy one week my love , I'm gonna make sure that this one week will turn into an eternity" he whispered , making her smile .

"can I talk you guys for a sec ?" Hyejin asked her members as she sat down by the corner of their private practice room .