chapter 23

The party ended with a blast . But all of the girl's boyfriend were in a gloomy condition . Especially sunghoon .

He's quietly walking beside hyejin . They're off to the parking lot to go home . Everyone is pretty wasted tonight so there's no one who'll question the two of them

Hyejin looks at sunghoon from time to time . She knows that something is wrong

Despite being gloomy , he still take care of her . He opened the car door for her and  carried her things .

When he entered the car hwasa reached out for his hands holding it tightly .

" Is there something bothering you oppa?"

"Nothing " he said and sighed .

"Babe " he called her and she looked at him .

"Whatever happens you know I love you right ?" Sunghoon said .

She's puzzled but she nodded .

"Good . I love you baby " he pulled her to him and kissed her " I love you too " she replied making him more emotional .

Morning came and she's bombarded with articles from her company and members .

She looked beside her and didn't see sunghoon beside her .

She understands that he have other things in line and it's not only her but lately sunghoon has been different with her , She's giving her all to him and asking her self to be more understanding .

She looked up to her phone and saw a worried texts from her members and CEO .

Wheein: hyejin-ah are you okay ?
Wheein : hey, you know that were always by your side right ?

Yongsun: hyejin-ah tell me anything we can do for you . We love you .

Byulyi:chinnie , call me if you need anything huh ? I love you .

Wheein : hyejin-ah answer my calls . I'm worried

16 missed calls from Wheeinie

3 missed calls from moonstar unnie

35 missed calls from Yong-dongi unnie

"What's wrong with them ?" She looked at the articles their CEO sends to her

She almost faint when she saw the trending news that circulates the whole SKR .

ACTOR BANG SUNGHOON AND ACTRESS JEON SOMIN CONFIRMED ENGAGEMENT LAST NIGHT!!

ACTRESS JEON SOMIN WERE REPORTEDLY PREGNANT WITH BANG SUNGHOON'S ! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW CELEB COUPLE

JEON INC. AND BANG EMPIRE ARE REPORTEDLY MERGING BECAUSE OF ACTRESS JEON SOMIN AND BANG SUNGHOON'S  UPCOMING MARRIAGE .

Her hands tremble as she dropped her phone and covered her mouth .

She looked at the bed side table and saw an envelope .

She took it and open it revealing sunghoon's hand writting .

I just want to thank you for all the memories but I can't disobey my family .

Im sorry for using you for my own pleasure and entertainment .  I enjoyed every bit of it but I need to fulfill my duties as the only heir of our family .

-sunghoon

She can't say anything still shocked
About the sudden breakup of her and sunghoon . After almost  one and a half year this is what they're gonna end up ?

SHE LIVES ALONEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें