SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER
Best Leader :KIM YONG SUN

ILA is having a special episode where all ex members and the permanent members will be celebrating the 10th year anniversary .

"Aigoo , were so thankful for our sumbaenims who attended this very special event where the past and present will meet " narae opened the ceremony .

They watched some special clips that gone viral through out the years .

"We'll be joined by our trusted idol group Belive and listen ! MAMAMOO !"

The girls were asked to perform for this even especially that Hwasa have been a permanent members for years now .

And it's been years since she and sunghoon met . It's been years since they met in that cafe with his wife and child .

While performing she saw him sitting with his family . Their child is now  older than she thinks . She greeted them earlier and even talked to them . They're all in a civil friendship .

She's happy on whatever happened to them . She experienced everything she had to experience , meet new people , deal with hardships and most importantly she met her true self over the years .

After their performance they greeted everyone . They stayed for a bit more
In the stage to entertain everyone with narae and si eon .

"Hyejin-ah " byul called her

"Ne unnie ?" She turned to her

Her unnie gestured her to fix her off shoulder top . She made face but also fixed her clothes making her unnie laugh .

Solar is distracted because her boyfriend is also in the table near them .

"I'm excited for unnie " wheein whispered to her

"Sushi wheeinah she might catch us " and hyejin winked to her .

The party was about to end when hwasa saw Eric nam gesture . She took the signal and walked over narae

"Unnie can we borrow the stage for a second ?" She nicely asked her .

"Oh sure but why ?" Narae asked surprised .

The old members are now puzzled on why hwasa is now on stage when it's not on the memo the staffs gave them .

"Just because unnie . I promise this is not something stupid . " She even made a pink promise

"Okay fine but be careful okay ? There's camera everywhere . Did pd-nim know this ? " Narae asked her

"Of course unnie " she giggled

"Fine whatever this is goodluck .you're making me nervous ah jinja hyejin-ah " narae shakes her head jokingly before getting off the stage .

Hwasa looked over wheein and byul and smiled then nod

The two girls stands up leaving the flustered solar on their table .

"Good evening everyone . We know this is not planned but please spare us some time and relax . We just need to do this mission . " Hyejin started and all of the guests claps .

The light dimmed and spotlights were pointed at the three girls in stage

Everyone grew quiet and watched them .

A familiar  melody played

(Play the song if you can .  I used endless love because it's the song solar sang with eric for their busking wedding in WGM and I find it sweet . :)) Enjoy )