chapter 19

Hyejin arrived at sunghoon's apartment late night . She expected him to be sleeping but he's loudly playing his games on his desktop computer , making her chuckle . He didn't even noticed her arrival because he's too immersed on his game , he's also talking to someone on the headphones maybe they're playing a multiplayer game .

She puts down her handbag and walked up to him

She kissed him on the cheeks and that's when he only noticed her presence .

"Baby ! " He was surprised. 

She chuckled .

What baby ? Man hide in the bushes I see someone approaching

His friend said over the headphone .

He quickly glanced at the monitor and back to her

His past girlfriends hates it when he's playing so he thought hyejin will hate it too .

"No keep on playing love , I have to do something too so you better distract your self first " she smiled sweetly at him before kissing him on the lips

He smiled at her

'thank you ' he mouthed .

She just nodded and goes straight to his bedroom's bathroom .

She washed up and changed into his shirt that turned into a dress shirt when she wear it . She only wear shorts underneath that she left behind on her last sleep over .

She got her airpods and played their song . She need to practice tonight because they have a early festival tomorrow and they will go straight to the festival without practicing . They were also notified that international broadcasting network were gonna cover the festival so they need to flawlessly entertain tomorrow .

She's worried about her dance skills , she loves dancing but she's not as good as the other members . In fact she's the slowest to memories the choreo , but when it comes to singing she's confident in every way about that .

While she practiced hard on his bedroom quietly , sunghoon finished his fifth round play with his friends and they agreed to stop and just play more when they're not that buddy anymore . He stretched and walked to his bedroom . Seeing the hardworking hyejin dancing her ass off as if she's already performing .

He decided to watch her so he leaned on the door frame .

Then she suddenly stops he thought it's already done but she danced again into a different tempo . She even dropped on the floor and danced sexily.  Then the tempo changed again . And he recognized that it's egotistic

That's why it's kinda sexy it's egotistic . Maybe they made a new choreo for that .

He thought to himself .

They she finished with a powerful blow. 
Leaving her out of breath .

He clapped and she turned to him

"I didn't know you're watching " she said still out of breath

"Well I can't watch you live like this . " He said gathering her in his arms "Babe I know what happened on the party "

She looked at him confused

"How'd you know that?"

"A friend of mine said it to me. She only  knows that you're a close friend  of mine and she thought that it's okay if she'll share it to me " he explained looking at her with his worried eyes .

"I'm fine oppa , nothing big happened , and besides . I don't back down easily love don't worry about me ." She said asuringly to him .

"Come-on oppa , wash up and let's sleep . "