chapter 20

Sunghoon is now patiently waiting for hyejin to finish her work . They both decided to have a date tonight , well they never eat out because they're afraid of the media . But since it's already very late now they thought that it's time to experience new things .

When he saw his girlfriend coming out of the company's building he drove off to her .

She entered quickly and as she seated down she kissed him in the cheeks making him chuckle . His lion really is a sweetheart.

"Where are we eating tonight oppa ?" Hyejin excitedly asked him

"To your favorite restaurant " he said

She gasped "really?!?!"

He chuckled at her before answering "mm yes . I made a reservation for the private room so we can eat comfortably ."

They arrived and was escorted at the back entrance .

As they settled down in the private room hyejin scoots over to him .

"I'm so exhausted " she sighs

"Aigoo my baby is exhausted ?" He said as if she's really a baby

She whined . She hates it when he does that , and he's enjoying it when he tease her .

"Oppa!" She whined at him making him laugh more.

"Why? You really are my baby " he said defensively

"B-but but I'm already an adult " she pouted

"I know , but you're mine and when I'm around I want you to depend on me fully . I don't want you to do anything so you can relax and just live as my baby " he said sweetly swiping her stray hairs off of her face .

She leaned on and kissed him softly on his lips making him smile

" I love you " she whispered

"I love you too "

Their food entered and they both eat happily .

In ILA they are named as the food fighters because of their appetite . They are unmatched .

"Let's walk around after eating " hyejin said while munching on her drumsticks

He agreed and wiped the side of her mouth with a tissue .

"See , you don't want to be called a baby but you act like one " he said chuckling , she just rolled her eyes on him jokingly and proceeded to munch on her food .

They thanked the owner who is very close to her and her members . Apparently this is also where her members and their boyfriends sometimes eat so the owner was surprised to know that she already have a boyfriend.

"OMO I am so surprised aegi (baby in korean )" the middle aged woman said hugging her by her side .

"Aish ahjuma , wheein and I were on the same age and she introduced taehyung to you like three years ago but you were never surprised ." She said

"Well you're our precious maknae so what can we do ? . Anyway I am a fan of your dramas and movies Sunghoon-ssi " the owner smiled at him and he bowed .

"You better get going , the nights getting deeper . Be safe on your way arachi??"

"Neeeeee , see you again next time ahjuma . Your food will always be the best !!" She said waiving her hands as they walked away

The restaurant owner is like a mother figure for the four of them even when they were a trainee. 

She kept their secrets like a real mom and take care of them whenever they're on her restaurant . She even sends them food on holidays and they give her gifts too .