Chapter 22

"what did you find out ?" Sunghoon asked Eunwoo over the line .

"He's still not talking boss . This man have the nerve on saying that your girl was originally his and you didn't deserve her at all " Eunwoo chuckled .

"Wait for me there I will just make sure hyejin is fine and I'll teach that bastard a well defined lesson ." He clenched his fists he's super angry right now and his only reason to be calm is his girlfriend .

He walked over the sleeping beauty that was gifted to him by god .

He caressed her hair and she purred on his touch .

"What time is it ?" She asked cuddling close to where he is and he open handedly welcomed her .

"It's near six am baby . Just rest for today . You don't have schedules right ? " He said .

"I don't . But please don't go outside ?" He can see the fear on her eyes and it hurts him to see his normally fearless woman having a breakdown just because of a bastard .

"I can't baby . I still have work to do . But I promise I'll be quick I'll be back in an hour or two . I promise ." He kissed her head  , she hugged him tightly and buried her face on his chest . Not wanting him to go.

"Babe I promise I'll be back very quick . Okay how bout this , I'll buy you food after my business " he said cupping her face that displays her cute pouty lips because she's sad.  But it suddenly lits up when he said he's gonna buy her food .

"I want blue crab soup and raw beef salad " she said still clinging to his arms .

"Okay then.  I need to get going so I can finish my errands quickly and buy you your food . " He said sweetly .

"Okay " she answered in a tiny voice .

"I'll have my security all over the apartment building and outside the door okay ? Just to make sure you'll be safe while I'm out " he informed her . She nodded and looked up to him posting her lips for a kiss which he gladly gave her before tucking her to bed again and kissing her goodbye .

"Make sure to keep my woman safe or else you'll find yourself jobless in a snap ." He rigidly warned all the guards whose being in charge of securing hyejin's safety .

He drove to the ware house barn he owns outside the seoul . This is where his security groups  usually stays . And train .

He entered the barn welcomed by the massive amount of trees and field . He was welcomed by his butler .

"Where are they ?" He asked .

"At the warehouse sir "

He walked to the warehouse and opened it . Right in the middle he saw the stalker who just attempted to assault his girlfriend .

He walked up to him and threw in a punch

He grabbed the man's head and made him look at him .

"Why did you do that ?" Sunghoon asked .

"I'm not gonna tell you !!" The man shouts .

Sunghoon loosed his controll and pulled out his gun and aimed it straight to the stalker's fore head .

"I'll repeat why did you do that ?!"

The man are now shaking in fear . Besides the gun that is aimed to him right now he see fire onto sunghoon'smakin eyes.  It is not forgiving and very scary .

"M-ms. J-jeon Som-min told me so please spare me please please " he begged .

Sunghoon put down the gun and sighed unbelievably .