chapter 18

Hyejin wore a simple little black dress . The theme for their friend's bridal shower is black and gold. All of the single ladies  are asked to wear black . And gold for the girls that are in a relationship or already married .

Of course hyejin and wheein can't wear gold even if they are already in a relationship because it'll cause rumors and their private lives will be stirred .

"Again Ahn Hye Jin??" Wheein said while her brows furrowed

"Why?" Hyejin whined

"I told you to put on some blazer or something when you're wearing something thin ! You know that the doctor said you need to watch out for your health because you're still not fully recovered , aiyoo cheongmal you're making my head hurt !" She scolded her bestfriend .

" Wheein-ah I'm fine besides you're here with me "

"What's the connection ?" Wheein sarcastically asked her

"You can give me a hug if I'm cold " hyejin clings to her arm and leaned her face near her shoulder

"Aigoo hyejin-ah I can't believe I survived the 11 years with you being my friend and member . " Wheein clicks her tongue

"Well I'm Ahn hyejin you can't escape me "

"Omo ! Here's my best girls !!!" Dam-i said opening her arms to wheein and hyejin.  Dam-i is the one whose getting married in three days .

" Congrats again Dam-i , I can't believe you're already getting married in jealous " wheein said

"Aigoo wheeinah you can't force marriage I am just lucky my boyfriend pushed through earlier than expected . And besides you two are younger than me so it's really fine "

Wheein just smiled . Hyejin can feel what wheein is thinking right now .

Her bestfriend always share that her dream is to marry early so that her husband and her can do everything the want as a married couple before having kids .

She held wheein's hand and squeeze it gently .

" Don't think too much. , Let's just enjoy the party" she smiled .

"You're so lucky Dam-i ! I heard you're working with some big stars ? " Someone said , they both don't know everyone in the party because it includes some of Dam-i's college and new friends .

"Well yes . I am lucky to have that chance but you know these two friends of mine were the one who started it. They introduced me to some other idols that needed some hairstylist and then boom . My job became bigger and bigger . But of course these babies of mine will always be my favorite costumers " she smiled .

Solar and byul were also invited but was unable to make it because they were the ones asked to host a radio show . Instead they just gave hwasa and wheein their gifts for their friend .

"Hyejin-ah " wheein rushed to hyejin's side , she just came back from the cr.

Hyejin is now eating her dinner . She also put a blazer on courtesy of wheein's magical bag who got two big blazer . Item was probably taehyung and her's matching  blazer  and she gave her the bigger one because she's wearing a much more shorter dress .

"I heard that Somin sumbae will be here tonight she was asked by dam-i to come . " Wheein worriedly said

"So ? It's not like we're friends . I can just simply ignore her "

" But don't you think she already knows about you and ..." Wheein gave her a meaningful look .

" Aish wheein-ah don't you belive in me ? If she starts up a fight , you know I never back down at anything ." She smirked