Chapter 24

It's been months and its now new year since their break up and she's slowly healing.

With her members by her side and the love she's receiving from the people that surrounds her without even knowing what's happening .

She sad down at the hammock in her balcony wich is way much bigger than her past balcony .

Since their breakup her members insists that she needs to move out of her apartment . And she obeyed them .

Now she's near her members' apartments and far from sunghoon's .

They didn't talk for months now . Happy news surrounds him every now and then she can't avoid it because it is literally all over the place .

Somin is now on her fifth month of pregnancy but it still doesn't show that much . They're having a wedding ceremony next week and she's invited .

She didn't know how to feel but she sure is still healing from what happened .

There's someone who didn't left her side during these events besides her members . And that someone is namjoon every since that night he never left her , he guided her all through out . Tells her his story who is fairly similar to hers . But it happened earlier last year . He just heald him self and now he's helping her cope up .

She became dependent to him without even knowing . She depends on namjoon more than she depends to her members in the past . Whenever she have these bad panic and anxiety attacks its namjoon who came despite his busy schedule he'll stop everything just to go with her .

Those gestures gave her hope that she'll be fine in the end of the day . That everyone supports and loves her even though she's not perfect .

Her popularity became enormous inside and outside the country especially in the states and europe

Her name became noisier with her explosive charistma and attitude on stage . Her effect on things she just touched used eat or buy became a product of the month that'll sold out . Everything she does became the talk of the town . Basically being the total "IT" girl for everyone .

Everyone is applauding sunghoon as he walked in the middle of the aisle as he held Somin hand by hand .

Everyone is there including her and her group who is clapping along the others .

Her heart is obviously hurting but she held it in

Be happy hyejin-ah you can do this . Don't make a scene yo--

She stopped convincing her self when BTS appeared and namjoon is now infront of her . Giving her a small nod and a comforting smile mouthing ' you can do this '

She nodded And held her hands tightly

The couple exchanged their vows and kissed each other when the priest announced their wedding .

Everyone is overjoyed .

But wheein saw that sunghoon is staring at Hyejin as he states his vows

While at that time hyejin is being taken care by namjoon .

Wheein never imagined this kind of situation between anyone in the real life and thinking that it really did happen makes her heart aches for her best friend even more .

One thing has changed with hyejin , she have never been this overworked ever since they debuted . That's what the girls noticed . It seems like she's doing all this to forget and they're trying their best to support her at any cost .

She's practically living inside the studio writting lyrics and composing songs .

She had been the one who hated staying inside the studio after their initiated working time but now she's the total opposite .