CHAPTER 6

Just like what sunghoon promised he took hwasa home . As he parked her car she looked at her sleeping face , surely tired because of her schedule .

He is well aware that being a actor is hard . But he knew being an Idol is harder . She doesn't have any long breaks like he do , she'll usually only have a day or two to rest then another sleepless weeks for her and her group .

He have alot of friend in the industry including the music industry , he knows their story practicing endlessly through the night performing continually through the day having meetings within the group or company , endorsements,  guestings and many more .

When you're an actor you will only have this specific time for you to be exhausted and in that time frame that'll be your hell days but after that you're in peace and free to do whatever you want . Yes he have alot of shows by his side but it doesn't need intense practice and all that hard stuff he'll just mostly seat talk give his comments or eat and that's it yes it's tiring but he can only imagine how triple the tiredness runs thru this girl's veins and muscles right now.

She slightly purred as she felt that the car isn't moving anymore .

She looked at sunghoon that's staring at her .

She smiled at him and stretched her arms out .

Sunghoon was surprised when she suddenly crack her neck

"Omo! Are you okay?" He asked her touching her nape

"Oppa it's normal for us to make our bones crack . We experienced the worst to the point that cracking or popping our joints and bones are nothing but relief " she smoothly said as she continued stretching .

Sunghoon goes down the car first before walking to her side of the door and opening it from the outside.

He takes her hand as he helped her down .

He didn't let go of her hand as they walked to the elevator of the building .

"I'll get going then , rest well okay ? " He said as he held her hand tighter

"Mm , be careful driving with Degun oppa " she said mentioning his manager

"Degun hyung already left me a while ago he dropped my keys with me when you're sleeping and rides with his friends to a nearby bar . "

" Are you going too?" She asked

" To where ?"

" The bar "

" No I'll go home , I need to check out some papers that appa sends me yesterday ." He said making her nood

She knows that he's a son of a powerful individuals in the country but chooses to stay in his own limelight without his parents help . Limited people only knows that he's a son of a cheabol .

"Good luck then oppa , rest well" she said letting go of his hands

"Mm YOU need to rest well too. " He emphasizes pinching her nose

"Ne ne , good night oppa "

Hyejin is now taking her time bathing her self in her bathtub with a chill music and a wine . She also have her phone with her scrolling throughnher secret account .

She and her members knows each other's account and limited people only knows their private account .

Other artists have this kind of set up to have the freedom online .

As she's chatting with wheein in kakaotalk sunghoon's profile popped up saying that he sends her a message .

Sunghoon: what are you doing right now?