CHAPTER 13

SURPRISE!!!

To celebrate our Yong leader's birthday here's a advance update :))
I'm excited for the moomoo tour later are you guys going to attend too?

Anyway enjoy this update :))

Hyejin was rushed to the hospital .

Wheein , Yongsun and Byulyi were the only ones allowed to hop in with her in the ambulance .

She's still unconscious and the three girls are really worried with her right now .

Wheein is the one who's really affected by this right now . Seeing her bestfriend lying down almost lifeless is scaring her . She never imagined that hyejin will be in this kind of situation , it's always her who catches accidents and sickness resulting to some injuries and hyejin were the one who was by her side at those times . Even with yong and byul hyejin never got into an accident . Fever and simple cough yes but this severe situation? Never .

They collected their self and managed to stop crying as they quietly watched the paramedics doing first aids to hyejin's bleeding head . They were also given some wipes to wipe out the blood they had on their hands when the two of them stopped hyejin's bleeding .

When they arrived at the hospital the three was worried because they already had a glimpse of the media waiting for them holding big cameras .

Maybe someone saw them earlier as they transferred hyejin because it made a big ruckus inside and outside the company .

They shrugged it off for a moment and focused on hyejin . They rushed out of the ambulance greeted with flashes

Lucky that rbw provided great amount of security this time with the help of the hospital's security team they blocked the reporters and made way for all of them .

They rushed to the ER and was immediately attended by the doctors because dohoon called the hospital even before the made it there .

Thankfully it wasn't a severe cut on the back of her head but the doctors suggested to let her be confined for a few days .

The doctors find something weird so the asked permission to run some lab tests on her and they all agreed

Meanwhile sunghoon is on his third location for a magazine photo shoot .

While having a short break he overheard some staffs

"Omo omo ! I hope she's okay"

"Right? I pity them because I heard from a friend they are totally fully packed everyday . "

"I heard that too , the other members were injured too before then now it's her . "

"I really hope she's fine . I hope they're all fine . Maybe their management will give them a break right? Imagine finishing 4-5 festival everyday with in-between photo shoots , and other tv show shoots . Man if I am in their shoes I'll die early " a staff shakes her head .

He got curious so he approched them and asked who their talking about since he's close with his staffs too.

"Ah right! You're close with ms. Hwasa right? She was rushed to the hospital last night . I saw on the news that their CEO released , she fell down a flight of stairs after collapsing while she's going down . You should call your friend oppa , I don't know how severe it is because it's not stated in the interview . But I know that their schedules are postponed because all four girls are in the hospital looking after ms. hwasa "

The news shocked him that's why he grabbed his phone and tried to contact his girlfriend

But she didn't answer he checked their ILA members group chat and saw the conversation among the other members