Hinata Finds Out

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

October 10

Hinata's POV

What was that? That wasn't Naruto, right? Naruto's kind and gentle, he would never hurt any of the villagers, right?

"Hinata dear, are you all right," The Hokage asked softly, holding my shoulder.

"Yes, sorry I'm alright," I apologised.

"Whey don't we talk about this in my office," The Hokage said. I nodded silently.

Hokage's Office

"Hinata, can you explain in your words what happened," The Third asked.

Remembering the event that just happened in front of my eyes, I told The Hokage every detail, how Naruto went out of control and how he didn't kill me and how to protected, and how this voice was different.

"Well I knew this would happen, but I didn't think it would be this close," The Hokage said to himself.

"Third Hokage, can you tell me what's going on, I do have the right to know," I asked curiously.

The Third chuckled, saying, "Sure, why not but you have to keep it a secret okay," I nodded slowly.

"Well let me start from the beginning, do you know the nine-tail fox that attacked our village 10 years ago, well its sealed into Naruto by The Fourth Hokage so what you must have saw was the nine-tails in control of Naruto's body,"

I let that crash into my brain, overthinking what's happened.

"But that doesn't explain why Naruto didn't kill me,"

"Then let's just say you and Naruto have a special connection, anyways you can leave now and remember do not tell anyone anything said okay,"

So I left the Hokage's Office with my head spinning, trying to still process everything that I forgot my shopping on the floor which was probably gone by now.

I sighed, going back to the grocery shop, when I heard a voice behind me calling my name. It was ANBU. It had a mask looked like dog.

"You forgot this," He said, giving me a bag.

It was my shopping. I was relieved and happy that I didn't even realised that I was hugging the dog ANBU. I quickly retracted and then I heard the ANBU chuckle. I quickly said my thanks and left to go to my compound.

When I arrived at my home I saw my father standing in front of the Hyūga compound, having a serious look on his face.

"Hinata, what took you so long, you didn't run in that nine-tails boy did you," He said seriously.

I lied quickly, not wanting to be beaten up. The Hyuga family thinks of me as a servant, maybe even worse. They think I'm just a weakling so I got stripped off my place of being the Hyuga Heiress.

Naruto's POV

I have a really bad headache and I don't even why.

"Hey nine-tails what happened,"

"I took control of your body and my name isn't nine-tails, it's Kurama. Anyways I killed a good amount of villagers but then a girl came and I lost control,"

"What did she look like," I asked curiously.

"Well she has blue hair and white coloured ey-,"

"Hinata! Oh no Hinata saw me out of control, now she'll never like me," I interrupted.

"Who is she kit,"

"Well she's a girl from my class, she's one of the people actually like. She's beautiful and kind...." I said dreamily.

"I think someone has a little crush,"

"I do not!" I blushed redly.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. See how I made Hinata sound like Cinderella a bit. Anyways see ya!