Curse Mark

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

Iniko's POV

Anger. Rage. Sadness. I could feel all of those emotions right now as I walked in a endless white corridor, the walls having all of my memories from when I was born to when I had friends.

"I died, didn't I..."

"No you haven't Iniko," A woman was sitting on a bench, giving me a small smile before beckoning me over to sit beside her.

As I walked over to the older woman and sat beside her, starting to unconsciously fiddle with my finger tips.

"H- How do you know my name Miss," I whispered politely, looking at woman's face who looked similar for some reason.

"Well that's because I named you Iniko," The woman said and that's when I realised, a video played on the white screen. There was a lot of screaming and the first vision was her, the lady beside me.

Tears started to stream down my face and I was pulled into a hug from a mother, my mother.

"It's okay Iniko-Chan, it's okay," A hushed voice whispered from on top of me as my head was laid on my mother's lap.

"If I'm not dead then where am I mother," I said, gripping onto her clothing.

"You are not dead but unconscious, your chakra signature is being disturbed by the curse mark on your neck,"

Suddenly the hallway started shaking and end of the corridor started falling apart slowly, when I looked at my mother, she only gave a smile.

"It's not your time to die Iniko, go live life and save your comrades...."

With that, I was sucked out of the peaceful atmosphere and back into the real world. The first thing I sensed were four enemies approaching here closer.

My body suddenly was moving on it's own as it stood up and leaped out of the cave to see we were surrounded by missing nins. Without any time to think, I was attacking any ninja that was coming my way, until-

"Iniko-Chan, come here," My body suddenly froze at that voice as I was now control of my body. The scene of dead bodies laying at my feet in front of me made me grasp in fear as I took a step back.

I turned around to see Gaara, he didn't look scared of what I had done but almost proud. He spread his arms wide just like to give someone a hug and just like that, I was given that hug.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-!" I yelled while awkwardly arms wrapped around my back.

"You will always be by my side Iniko-Chan," Gaara whispered as something sat on my head. This was a one of the moments that Gaara showed affection.

"Iniko! Are you alright!" Naruto yelled from a distance which made me see we were far away from the cave. Sasuke had a shocked look as well as Sakura though Hinata and Naruto were worried.

"Y- yeah! I'm sorry for the trouble!" I replied loudly and I saw their face go to relief.

"Iniko-Chan, look at your arm...."