Losing One

"Let me tell you something Gaara Of The Sand, it was the biggest mistake of your life leaving the Sand Village,"

Without any moments hesitation, the male had thrown the smoke bomb on the ground to create the biggest cloud that covered the whole stadium.

Coughing lightly, I then felt pain on my side but it didn't hurt as much with my sand armour.

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm just a messenger for Lord Orochimaru and your current enemy,"

Orochimaru? So he's here too?

Having the smoke disappear afterwards, Fou Matou had started to leap onto the railings, making his escaped until a hand made out of sand caught his leg.

"Where are you going, you said you were my current enemy but now you are running from me,"

"I wanted to talk to you in private you know, we both alike Gaara, unlike you, I can do this!"

An unfamiliar jutsu being performed, a waterfall came out of nowhere with sparks of electricity, horses galloping with speed towards me.

He must know one of my weakness, water. Bringing my sand back into my gourd, I jumped onto the upper floor, where Naruto and Hinata was.

"What's going on!" Naruto grumbled, crossing his arms as he knew that this chaos would mean that the Chunin Exam would have to be postponed.

"He's with Orochimaru, I'll try and get some information from him," I informed, watching how Jōnins were fighting against Fou but didn't succeed on bringing the male down.

"Wait! Let the-"

Without letting Naruto finish, I leaped down in the middle of the fight to strike Fou from the back but he dodged skillfully, though instead of attacking, he ran out of the arena, not sooner, I was tagging along.

"Come and catch me, the Great oh powerful Gaara Of The Sand!" Fou chanted as he jumped from tree to tree, his words making me more angry...

-

"Hey guys! Have you seen Iniko anywhere?" Nahiko sensei asked, having a water clone beside me and Naruto.

"No, wasn't she with you,"

"I left the room for a minute and she's not in her bed, I thought she would come over to cheer you on,"

Suddenly an explosion was at where the Third Hokage was, ninjas from a different village storming inside the arena.

"Gaara? Where's Gaara?" Nahiko sensei questioned worriedly, talking as he fought against the ninjas that were going to harm the innocent citizens.

"He rushed off after some guy that is with Orochimaru,"

Nahiko sensei sighed before giving us both clear instructions.

"Naruto, go after Gaara and help him with this person and Hinata, could you look around the village for Iniko, she was possibly kidnapped,"

Nodding quickly, we both headed our different ways, defeating the ninjas from the Sound in the process.

It didn't take me long to find her, Iniko was walking towards the opened front gate while holding someone's hand, Kabuto.

"Iniko! Where are you going!"

The pair stopped at my voice, turning around and that's why I saw her eyes, Iniko's eyes were black, the opposite of mines, it was like she was possessed or controlled.

"You, who are you?"

"I'm Hinata, Hinata Hyūga, don't you recognise me Iniko?"

"How do you know my name! I don't know you!"