Brother Talk

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

You don't have to read this chapter, it's just Naruto's POV of this last chapter so it might be boring.

Naruto's POV

When Gaara was giving us a tour of his village, I got a strange feeling from him.

Kurama, who was your friend that was in this village again?

He's right in front of you.

I tensed a bit, looking straight at Gaara's back.

Is it Gaara?

No. It's what is inside of him.

Gaara has a tailed beast?

Yes. The one tailed beast by exact, Shukaku, he's my younger brother.

Wow. No wonder everyone is so scared of him. He's just like me.

At Gaara's House

Gaara's siblings looked scared of him too, I wonder if he gets lonely sometimes, I thought sadly.

Gaara even let us sleep in his room, which was nice of him but when it was just me and Hinata in the room, I asked her what she thought of Gaara.

"Well, he looks scary but he's very nice to let us stay with him don't you think?" She said happily. I just nodded, well if Hinata doesn't think Gaara is dangerous, then I'm fine with it too!

Then Temari, Gaara's oldest sibling, cooked us a huge feast, which was delicious!

I was so tired that when I got into the futon, I instantly fell asleep.

Kyuubi's POV

Shukaku - Normal

Kyubbi - Bold

Welcome back eldest brother.

Hello youngest brother.

What did you come here for?

Didn't you hear what the kit's mate said.

Mate?

Yes. They're going to be together and have kids so I can have a successor for the future.

But aren't they too young for that right now.

I know but when they get older they might.

So did you just come here to see your youngest brother or is there something else you want?

Well that and I just wanted Gaara and Naruto to be allies since Naruto and Hinata are probably called missing ninjas by now.

So you want Naruto and Gaara to be allies so we could help each other out in the time of need, am I right brother?

Wow. Still the brains of the family am I right?

Still the dumbest of the family am I right.

Really? I'm not that dumb you know.

Dumb enough to be manipulated by an Uchiha and to be sealed into a baby by the fourth Hokage.

Hey! Watch it! Do you know who you are talking to! I am the Kurama, the nine-tails fox.

Still bursting with confidence, I see. Well I'm not trying to start anything, it's just nice seeing my big brother again.

Back at you so has anyone else died since I've been locked up.

Well before you left, sister Kira, the three tailed beast was killed with her jailor but now another one has just left us a few months ago.

Who is it?

Ikibi has fallen brother, the father of the group.

N-not Ikibi. How did he die!

I heard he died out of old age but it all might be rumours.

I hope your right. Well the kit is going to wake up now.

Goodbye big brother...

Well let me get this cleared up before anyone asks.

Ikibi is just a beast that I made, he's not as powerful as the other beasts but he's still respected by the tailed beasts as a father to look up to.

If there's anything more unsure about this chapter, ask me in the comments! Bye!