Baby-sitting

I unfortunately don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Naruto's POV

I could stop grinning after leaving the hospital because now Gaara will only like Iniko and I will have Hinata all alone!

"Naruto-Kun, what did you tell Gaara in the hospital before we left," Hinata asked in her soft heavenly voice that I adore.

"Oh, nothing worry about it Hinata chan!" I said quickly, she wouldn't understand anyways, she's too innocent, I thought.

Then we heard some crying in an alleyway, we rushed to go see where  the crying was coming from and we were amazed by what we saw.

It was a child, no younger than 4 years, I wonder what it's doing here. It seem to have saw us because it's stopped screaming.

"Mommy! Daddy!" It sounded like a little girl and she was walking our way, I didn't know what to do but it looked like Hinata did.

Hinata knelt down in front of the girl and opened her hands out, saying gently, "Yes, I'm your mummy,"

The little girl stopped for a second before running into Hinata's arms, screaming Mummy! Mummy!

Hinata just kept rubbing her little while whispering soft and gentle words into my ear, I've never seen Hinata like this before.

When the child was finally asleep, Hinata carried the little girl in her arms and turn to look at me, saying passionately, "I used to take care of babies before, so I have experience with this,"

I just nodded slightly, leading the way to Gaara's house while guarding Hinata and the child in her hands.

When we got back from home Hinata put the child in her bed and tucked her in tightly. Hinata decided to sleep with the girl while I went to tell Kankuro and Temari about the new child.

Hinata's POV

This girl was special, I could tell that for but what was doing in an alleyway, all by herself, I thought while smoothing the little child's hair. Her hair was actually the same colour of Naruto's hair.

"Mommy?" I looked over to see the child was actually awake and was looking pretty confused. I smiled at the view, calling her over, "Come here,"

The girl happily got out of bed and walking to me slowly, as she was trying to check if I was good person. When she was close enough, she asked another question, "Daddy?"

I tilted my head slightly and repeated the question back. The child looked quite upset at that because she started crying and screaming Daddy! Daddy! until Naruto opened the door and everything was quiet again.

"What's wrong!" Naruto shouted, already looking for intruders in the bedroom. The girl just stood there, looking straight at Naruto.

"Daddy!" The child said before tackling Naruto to the floor and clinging on to the Naruto's jacket. Naruto looked startled by the impact before giving the girl a tight hug.

The sight really looked a girl with his father after the first day of school, I grinned before realising that both Naruto and the child were both looking at me and then themselves before grinning too and tackling me into the floor.

Look like Naruto and Hinata are babysitters of this mysterious child, why was she in an alleyway, was she abandoned. Find out next time. Bye!