The Sensei's Arrival

"Stop, it's fine now Iniko," I said dully, my sand now gripping onto Iniko's hand which was going to strike Temari with a lightning blade.

Coming back to her senses, Iniko  quickly removed her hand away as if it was fire and looked at the beaten up Temari, who had passed out and unfortunately for herself, she was collapsing too.

"You did a good job Iniko," A proud and unmistakable voice said cheerfully and when the arena was cleared from all the smoke, Nahiko, his face covered with a mask, holding Iniko from falling.

"Nahiko sensei! You said you weren't going to make it!" Naruto exclaimed from beside me on the upper floor.

"Of course I made it! In fact, I was watching you four the whole entire! Good job Gaara!" Nahiko sensei informed, giving me a thumbs-up which I nodded to.

"Who is that man," The Hokage exclaimed, his face already angry enough of our arrival and now a man appeared in front of them.

"Oh hello Hokage, I am the teacher of these four pupils, sorry for all the trouble," Nahiko apologised before he disappeared, with Iniko gone too.

With a whisper from the Hokage, two of the guards quickly walked into the door beside them.

"Did you hear that Gaara, Nahiko was watching us the whole entire time," Naruto exclaimed happily, one of his favourite people watched him win.

The winner of the fight went Iniko as she passed out after Temari and after that, Naruto went on with Kiba, who was knocked out with his dog within the next five minutes.

"Now that everyone have been halved into two, and now I can tell that Hinata Hyuga, Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara Of The Sand, Iniko Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, Shikamaru Nara, Rai Hakura and Fou Matou have all qualified for the third round,"

Afterwards we were all told to learn more for the last round and dismissed us, until Sasuke stopped the three of us again...

"Iniko-Chan, just hold on for a minute," I muttered hurriedly, doing some hand signs to have figure of weird writing surround Iniko and myself.

"Okay, sensei," Iniko responded a little, her eyes opening a little to see she was desperate to get rid of this pain.

There were some tries until it worked, sealing words emerged onto Iniko's body and into the curse mark. Iniko collapsed right after that.

"Excellent job, well that's what I expected from my former assistant," An familiar voice said, clapping was heard too.

I turned around to see Kabuto, his face was still the same from the last time I saw him.

"What do you want and why are you here Kabuto Yakushi," I yelled, gripping onto Iniko with my right hand and taking out my kunai with the other.

"Oh nothing, I just want that girl of yours, it was originally supposed to be Sasuke Uchiha that was to get it but she can fit just fine, with your teachings of course,"

"You know I would never hand her over,"

"I know, that why I'm giving you an offer,"...