Love Is In The Air

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Kurama Talking - Bold

Naruto's POV

I really want to see Hinata so much more than ever.

Do you want to see your female mate again kit.

Kurama! Don't scare me like that!

So do you?

Yes- Well maybe, well I guess.

Then why do you visit her in the Hyuga compound?

Are you kidding me! If they see me in their house after killing a bunch of people, they would want to eliminate me on the spot.

Well let me do the hard bit okay.

What are you doing to do? Kill a bunch of random villages to get her attention?

Well if you want me-

No! No! I'll probably get kick out of the village then!

Okay okay, just stop shouting, you're making my ears bleed kit. Anyways trust me okay, I'm going to sneak into their house and you can talk to her.

Okay okay.

Hinata's POV

I was doing everyone's laundry when I heard a gush of wind coming from the window.

It was Naruto, but the foxy like Naruto. I took a step away before I heard the Naruto I knew call my name.

"Hinata! Please don't go, I want to talk to you!"

I stopped walking and looked straight into Naruto's eyes, they were normal and everything else was too.

"N-Naruto-Kun," I said quietly, taking a step closer.

"Hinata-Can," Naruto said out of breath.

I ran over to Naruto and give him a big hug. Naruto return to the hug and we stood there for a couple of minutes before I separated and asked him what was going on.

"Naruto what happened to you," I asked, feeling tears coming out of my eyes.

Naruto was looked he was thinking and then he told me everything about how he has the nine-tail fox inside of him and how no one loves him.

"But I love you," I said, when I realised what I said, I blushed.

Before Naruto could say anything, I heard my father coming to the room, Naruto quickly escaped out of the room just in time because then father open the door.

"Hinata! How come you have not finished the laundry yet, I haven't been waiting for you to come downstairs to send you for more chores," He said angrily.

" I'm sorry father I didn't mean to take that long," I said quietly.

" Well do it faster, I knew you won't worthy about being a Hyuga," he said, slapping my face hard.

When he left, I stubbed to the floor, crying my eyes out.

What I didn't know was that Naruto was still there outside raging of just happened right in front of him.

Naruto's POV

Why couldn't I do anything Kurama.

Because you could have gotten killed, you weren't thinking right

So what else am I supposed to do, watch her get beat by her father

Well first we had to think of a plan

Ok I said solemnly

Well hi guys I hope you like this chapter, it was kind of a hurt and comfort chapter , but I hope you like it. Anyways bye!