The Start

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Iniko-Chan, look at your arm...."

Gaara whispered suddenly and I was shocked that I was seeing lines across not only my arms but my whole body, though it seemed to be slowly going away to my neck.

"There's a weird sign on your neck Iniko," Gaara commented on and I was feeling my chakra being absorbed, making me pass out....

Naruto's POV

"Are you going to quit the Chunin Exam now that one of your comrade is down," Sasuke asked but I gave him a shake of the head.

"She is strong, she will make it to the Chunin Exam, I'm sure of it," I whispered as I stood up. After all I still need to beat you in the Chunin Exams, Sasuke.

Thankfully Gaara was ready to depart with Iniko safely in his arms. With that, we headed to the exit where we opened the scroll and Iruka sensei came out of it.

"Congratulations to you four, I am Iruka sensei!-" I interrupted Iruka sensei by taking off my hood and surprising the Chunin.

"Iruka sensei, I'm back and Hinata's here too, we're not kids anymore," I said as Iruka sensei walked over to Hinata and gave her a hug.

Gradually Hinata hugged him back, he was the only father figure she actually had, unlike her actual father.

"Has anyone seen you," Iruka sensei asked, standing up and giving a smile to Gaara and Iniko, who had just woke up.

"No one know except you sensei though we'll reveal ourselves later," I explained. Afterwards Iruka took us to a room as we were too early.

"Will she be okay," I asked Hinata as she used her Byakugan to examine Iniko.

"Her chakra level are stable so she can still continue the Chunin Exam," Hinata informed.

"Who said she continuing the Chunin Exam," I muttered.

"Naruto shut it, she can go if she wants," Gaara commented.

"With that condition of her, I don't think so!" I yelled though the argument stopped when the noise of lightning was heard and it was Iniko.

Her hair flying as if there was no gravity and in her hand had lightning surrounding it, like a kunai. I shuddered and I could tell Gaara did too.

"Guys, if you don't stop arguing, you'll have a hand-shaped hole in your heart, got it," Iniko threatened and we both nodded.

"Iniko-Chan, you shouldn't use your chakra like that!" Hinata informed as she healed Iniko again....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"Hello! You can now leave the room, everyone has arrived the hall," A Chunin said, knocking on the door.

When the Chunin left, we headed out to the area where they were a lot of people. Sasuke and Sakura were there too as well as most of our classmates.

"Are you ready guys," I said, getting a ready from everyone including from Iniko too and I slowly opened the giant door....

Hey guys! Sorry if it was short! I didn't have much time! Bye!