Finally Going

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Naruto's POV

"Hinata!" I called but she didn't stop and I could tell she was crying. What have I done, I thought to myself, running after her.

I looked everywhere but she just disappeared. Until I remembered. Leaving. I rushed to the main gate to see a ninja knocked out Hinata and was about to kidnap her.

I was angry. I was enraged that everyone wanted my Hinata so I released the beast.

No one's POV

Naruto went out of control but it was even worse, everyone was hurting his mate and no one hurts his mate!

The sky was red and the kidnapper was dead. The Third Hokage was trying to convince Naruto to stop but there was no hope.

The ANBU didn't interfere but just told everyone to stay back from the nine-tail fox until the Hokage deals with him.

Hinata was being taken cared of by her guardian, Kon. Hiashi was too busy in a meeting to go check on his daughter, how cruel!

When Naruto saw that was Hinata was being taken away, he was furious. He charged straight at them with force but was stopped by Kon.

"I will not let you hurt m'lady, nine-tail fox!" Kon said.

"Step away from Hinata!" Naruto roared, finding Jon's weak spot and strike down on his left arm.

Hinata's POV

I must have been knocked out, there was so much noise that I thought the end of the world.

And when I opened my eyes, that's what it looked like, the Hokage and ANBU were here, Kon was bleeding lots from his arm and it looked like there was a hurricane but it wasn't moving.

"It's Naruto again," The Hokage said, standing me up, "Maybe you can talk him out of it,"

I nodded slowly, walking into the whirlwind. Inside was Naruto, covered in some red cloak, it looked like a there was a lot of chakra coming out of it.

"N-Naruto-Kun," I called out, Naruto stopped screaming and looked at me, it wasn't like before, it was like Naruto was out of control of his own body.

"Well well well, isn't it Miss Hinata," The voice that came out of Naruto's mouth wasn't his own.

"W-who are you?" I tried not to stammer but I couldn't help it.

"I am Kurama also the nine-tails fox," Naruto said proudly under the nine-tail foxs power.

"What do you want with the village," I asked.

"It is more of what I want from you," He said, saying my confused face, he continued, "Naruto is very fond of you and I want him to have a mate who is strong and smart, which is why I am here to test you,"

"Okay, but is this catastrophe in the village really necessary if you wanted to test me," I asked.

He chuckled darkly, "Yes, yes you are right, and with that you have passed the test, we can leave now if you want,"

"What do you mean I passed the test," I asked curiously.

"Well most people would get into the fighting stance or it's charge right at me but you thought for a second and realise you couldn't win if you could and that's what I like about you," He said, laughing at the last big part.

And before I knew I was up in the sky and the hurricane was gone. We landed on top of the house, right in front of the scene.

"Well if you don't mind everyone I will be taking Miss Hinata with me, bye bye!" The nine-tails said. I didn't even look back, I couldn't, it was too much for me.

Well it looks like Hinata has some sort of brain damage, who knows? Anyways hope you liked the chapter, bye!