Revealing Ourselves

I don't own any of the characters in the story except Iniko or any of my OCs as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Are you ready guys," I said, getting a ready from everyone including from Iniko too and I slowly opened the giant door....

The noisy door made a creaking noise and it got everyone's attention. As our cloaks were gone, everyone could see our faces and their reaction were priceless, Sakura and Sasuke were the best.

"What is this!" The Third Hokage shouted and Jōnins surrounded us with kunais in their hands.

"Relax, we're just here to do the Chunin Exam and we helped two of your genins just before," I said, nodding to Sakura and Sasuke.

"Kakashi sensei! They really did!" Sakura said, her cheeks red. As Kakashi gave a sigh, he put his kunai as long with the other Jōnins.

Smirking, we walked towards the group  who were still shocked and stood at the front, where there was clear view of the Third Hokage.

"It's been a while, Old Man," I admitted gladly, sliding an arm around Hinata and securing her by my side as The Hokage started to talk.

"How did you get permission to get here or did you sneak your way, after what you have done here Naruto Uzumaki!" The Hokage grunted loudly and the gasps got even louder as if they didn't believe the first time.

"Why would I do anyways, I got permission from our sensei but he couldn't come with us unfortunately," I answered calmly, bringing out a sheet that says all of our names with a signature at the bottom.

Silence filled the room as a few mutters were heard, probably how a dead-last could even get past the forest of Death. They just have to wait...

After a few minutes, the Hokage started to continue talking about how they were too many people so they would have to half the numbers, especially now four more came.

As we were waiting for our names to be called out, I couldn't help but see one of the friends I tricked before.

"Shikamaru! You didn't think it was me before, didn't you!" I boasted confidently as Shikamaru rubbed his neck as a sigh of defeat.

"Your chakra was different, especially Hinata's, so where have you been this whole time," Shikamaru asked as we did our little handshake we created some years old.

"Mostly travelling, we went to the Sand and we found these two, ended up becoming a team," I said cheerfully, nodding towards Gaara and Iniko.

Our conversation stopped there as one of the teachers started to announce who was starting first. The board started to flash everyone's names until it stopped on just two.

First who started was from the Sand and from the Sound, after they exchanged some words, the fight wasn't that bad. The Sound broke the Sand's arms, making the Sound ninja the winner.

Two more went on until there was a name I was more than familiar with and one that I despised.

"Fourth up is... Hinata Hyuga vs Neji Hyuga!" The Jōnin announced...