The Real Battle

"Seventh up is Temari Of The Sand vs Iniko Hyuga!" The commentator called out and I froze at my opponent. I was going to fight Gaara's oldest sister.

Temari had already been on the battle floor, her eyes narrowing down as I made my way down too with the stairs.

"Never thought this would happen, eh Iniko," Temari snickered and I nodded without response. It seemed to get Temari, leading her to go for the first attack.

Dodging was the one only thing I did and I felt so angry at that! I was supposed to be out here, trying to kill people to get my title, not doing cheating every single time.

"Why can't you just attack!" Temari yelled, her wind attacks getting more powerful by every slash.

"I just want to hurt anyone, especially you Temari!" I yelled back and it replied with silence until a chuckle was heard that evolved a gust of wind.

It caught me off guard and it made me hit my back on the hand cement wall. Opening my eyes, I saw Temari advance closer, her big fan ready to slash someone up.

Let's just slice her up before she does to us.

There is no way!

Though she was never good to Gaara anyways.

What do you mean?

Yeah, did you hear how the siblings ignored Gaara when they were younger.

No, no I didn't.

Look, let me take over okay, I won't do anything big.

Without answering back, my body started to have those weird looking signs sprouting from my neck, where that old snake man bit me.

"By the way Iniko, Gaara will never like you," Those words for some reason triggered my curse mark and my target was Temari. I would have to apologise to Gaara if I killed her.

Running over with a kunai, I went for the heart though Temari was quick with her feet, using her fan to float on. Letting some of my natural electricity out of my fingertips, it made small holes to make fall with Temari.

"Shut up Temari, when I'm finished with you, you won't be having anyone in fall with you two," I muttered, walking through the weaker winds jutsus since the big fan was damaged.

My hand was soon on Temari's throat, squeezing it tighter as Temari gasped to at least breath a little. Slowly but surely, I sent the highest frequency of electricity towards my left hand, towards Temari's painful death. . . .

"Ugh! Stop! Let me go!" Here I was, watching my group partner torture my elder sister in the Chunin Exams. You would think I would stop the fight already or something but I didn't, I just sat there with casual face on.

Temari did kind of deserve all of that though. Since when did I say I not like Iniko-Chan. . . .

Hey guys! I might be thinking of making this go through the Shippuden Canon and into the war but it's probably on going to be over 50 chapters long. Anyways bye!!!