Sick Iniko

I do not sadly own Naruto or any of the characters in the story!

Gaara's POV

"I know you," I said calmly to the shaking girl but surprised when her body went limp and stopped moving.

Naruto and Hinata were jumping around, screaming Iniko! Don't die! but I kept calm and the sand seemed to be moving, without his consent, to carry Iniko up and started moving the way to the hospital. Hinata and Naruto must have seen it too because they started running after it. I wonder why the sand did that, it's on its mind of its own, I thought, walking to the hospital.

At The Hospital

The doctors said that she has always been rushed to the hospital for the same reason and almost died once because of it.

For some reason, I felt something in my stomach, it felt like it was being twisted in the inside, it must be one tails doing, I thought but it got worse when I saw Iniko's white skinned face.

After a few minutes, Iniko started calling someone's name, it sounded like she was saying grandpa and it was getting louder and louder until she was screaming.

Naruto and Hinata tried to calm her down but it still looked like she was still sleeping and the sand was on its own, pushing me closer and closer to the pale, screaming girl.

I didn't know what to do but before my horrible cousin tried to blow me up, he used to touch my forehead when I was panicking so I did the same thing and it worked, thankfully.

Everyone was so surprised mostly the nurses just ran in to see what problem was, because they just think I'm a heartless person. Surprisingly, Iniko like the touch and used her hand to pull me closer without being conscious.

Since I was comfortable, I told everyone to get out and that I wanted to stay with Iniko for a while. The nurse just ran out before they could feel my rage, Hinata said goodbye and left but Naruto whispered something into my ear before leaving with Hinata.

"It looks like you got yourself a mate..."

Iniko's POV

It feels warm and so comfy too. It almost reminded me of grandpa when he was alive but when I opened my eyes, I saw something completely different, it was Gaara, staring straight into my soul.

"Eh," I said nervously, trying to give some distance between us but instead it snapped Gaara out of his thoughts, making him hold me closer.

"Oh, your awake," Gaara said normally, like we're not cuddling in a hospital bed.

"W-what are you doing," I asked shyly.

"What do you mean," Gaara said calmly, moving closer, not knowing what his actions are doing to me right now.

"What are you doing, wait what am I doing here," I said wearily, already started to hyperventilating.

Then I felt being pushed into Gaara's chest and started to hear his soothing voice, I started to calm down.

"I also wanted to ask you some questions," Gaara said more softly, "About your grandfather...."

Hey guys! Miss me. Well I have been busy with the main story, Iruka's Life but this story still has a long way to go! Anyways bye!