Cursed

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Hinata's POV

"W-What do you mean by 'cursed' ?" I said, and now really wanting to hear this old man's reason for accusing this girl of being cursed.

" she was once part of our Clan when she..." the old man stopped, I can see the fear in his face.

"She began killing our villagers left or right in the night, it was so much for us so we all decided to abandon her in the Sand," the healer said, shaking with fear.

"You abandoned her!" I shouted angrily but quickly calmed down when I saw that the old man was crying.

"There was nothing else we could do, she would have killed all of us before we didn't do anything," the old man said crying.

"She was also my granddaughter, her mother died when she was born so she was always with me before, she went to the forest where we are all banned from going too,"

"But how do you know she's cursed then," I asked, soothing the old man.

"We took her to a doctor and they said that she has bonded with a sick demon and now their souls are entwined, the demon can control her in the night,"

No way, I can't believe that Liana is cursed, I thought to myself as I left to go to our hotel. I immediately went to sleep, not bothering to look at Naruto's concerned face.

Naruto's POV

Hinata just entered our hotel room but she looked a bit dull, she didn't even answer my greeting or said hi to Liana. Iniko said that she'll talk to her, leaving me with Gaara and a sad Liana.

"What do you think happened to her," Gaara asked, not we looking interested but just wanted my opinion on the situation.

"Maybe the healer told her something," I said sadly, looking very concerned as I brushed Liana's hair with my hand.

"Naruto," Gaara started but didn't continue, making me look at him, "What do you think about Liana-Chan..."

Iniko's POV

"Hinata-Can, can I come in," I said softly, knocking the door and waiting for the answer. I heard someone muttered out a 'coming in' and I opened the door to see Hinata, being covered by a big blanket.

"Hinata-Can, can you tell me what happened," I asked, walking closer and closer to the depressed Hinata.

After Hinata told me the conversation with her and and the healer, if someone told me that a girl that I am a very attached too is cursed, I would be like that too.

"Hinata, I'm so sorry about that and I know it must be hard for you but now you have to spend as much time as you have with Liana, before you regret it later on in life," I said, drawing circles on Hinata's back.

Hinata just nodded, giving me a big hug which I gave back. Hinata will always be a little sister I never had before and I do everything in my power to help her!

Hinata has got Iniko as a big sister but is losing Liana as the baby in the family. Iniko and Gaara are like mother and father, Naruto and Hinata are the brothers and sisters with Liana as the baby. Anyways bye!