The Red Head

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Naruto's POV

It's that guy from before with red hair! What is he doing here? Does he live here? He's giving a vibe that I've felt before but I don't know why.

"Naruto-Kun, do you know him," Hinata asked me with concerned eyes.

Before I could answer, the red haired stranger beat me to it,
"Actually yes, I'm the one who brought you to the hospital,"

Hinata's POV

We were both so shocked, we didn't even realise that this person is actually a kid, about our age exactly.

"Thank you for helping us Mr," I said, not knowing his name.

"It's Gaara," The boy said, walked up to us, giving his hand to shake it, "Just Gaara,"

I smiled, I've seen someone this polite before, only Naruto and The Third Hokage but that doesn't like everyone likes Gaara because the doctor started to move away from us with a scary face on, directly looking at Gaara but Gaara didn't care so I didn't care either.

Gaara then gave us a tour of the whole entire village and showed us a few of tricks he could with his sand, which was so amazing! He even let stay with him tonight in his house.

That's when we met Gaara's older brother and sister, Temari and Kankuro, which also looked scared of Gaara. Temari prepared a big meal for  us, which was nice of us and it was actually really good!

Gaara even let us sleep in his bedroom which was massive, not like mine, I used to sleep on the floor in the bacement.

When everyone said goodbye, we all feel asleep, well except for me. I probably spent all night thinking about Gaara, how did he not question my lie, he obviously answered sarcastically.

When I looked over at Gaara, he wasn't sleeping, he was just staring at the ceiling.

"Gaara-Kun, why aren't you sleeping," I whispered so I wouldn't wake Naruto up.

Gaara didn't even get startled, he turned his head to face me. "I don't go to sleep, if I go to sleep, the monster inside of me will wake up," He said darkly.

So that was that weird vibe he was giving. "So do you have a tailed beast inside of you too," I asked.

Too say the least, Gaara looked very surprised I knew about the tailed beast, I actually found a book about them when I was five years old and got so interested about it.

"Yes, I do, do you have one," Gaara asked.

"Well this is a secret so you can't tell everyone not even your siblings," I warned but Gaara just nodded.

"Well I don't have but Naruto has one, it's the nine-tails, which one is yours," I whispered so nobody could hear it except Gaara.

"Mine only has one tail," Gaara whispered back.

I gave a small laugh, "I heard the more tails you have, the more powerful you are,"

Gaara pouted, which was so cute and then for the rest of the night, we just talked about our past and everything about each other. It looks like I made a new friend!

Gaara has joined the group and he's friendly! Next chapter is going to be Naruto's POV about Gaara. Bye!