The Sand Village

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

The Next Day

Naruto's POV

When I woke up, Hinata was still sleeping so I started packing up all our stuff but something was holding me from standing up, it was Hinata, she was having a nightmare.

So I decided to wake her up, she started calling my name and it was getting louder and louder by the second.

That's when I really started to freak out, my mind became blank but the only thing I could think of is an embrace so I decided to give her a hug and it worked! She stopped whispering and started breathing normally so then I decided to finish packing.

By the time I finished packing everything, Hinata was already wake, not knowing her little nightmare, and so we set our sights to what Kurama calls it, the Hidden Sand Village!

2 and a half days later

We were almost out of food but I could see what looked like a gate to a village. It must be it!

"Hinata! We're almost there! Can you see it!" I called to Hinata but she just looked at me and smiled. She looked paler everyday now so most of the time, she's on my back, resting. I felt so relieved that I almost fell on my knees but I can't stop now, I have to take Hinata to a hospital!

" Help! Is anyone here! Please help us!" I shouted out for anyone but there was no one until I saw someone from a distance, with bright red hair which really standed out.

"Hello brother," It said before I must of passing out of exhaustion.

Hinata's POV

Where am I? Oh I remember, we saw a village. The sand village, was it.

"Oh your awake," It was a doctor and it looked like I'm on a hospital.

"Hello, my name is Kion, you were in a pretty bad condition with your chakra level very low,"

"Naruto, Where's Naruto," I said weakly.

"Oh your companion, he doing well, he's already up and running," Kion said smiling, before I could ask anymore questions, someone barged into the room.

"Hinata-Chan! You're awake!" It was Naruto! I was so relieved!

"Naruto-Kun!" I said, holding his hand tightly. .

"Sorry to ruin your reunion but can I ask why your travelling alone," The doctor asked.

Me and Naruto looked at each other and then the kind doctor with worried eyes, but before Naruto could speak, I started first.

"We live in an abusive village, we're technically slaves and we couldn't take it anymore slavery so we decided to run away," I said, still saying half of the truth.

I always good at lying for getting myself out of sticky situations like stealing food and blaming it on someone, I never felt any guilt on the person so it was a win-win and then I just became real good at it.

"Well that is such a shame," It was someone else speaking this time and from the look of it, it looks like Naruto knew him.

He has bright fiery hair with what it looked like a tattoo on right side of his forehead and he gave a weird vibe. I wonder how Naruto knows him....

Hey guys! You enjoying the chapters! Well I hope you do! Anyways got to make many more stories! Bye!