Arrival

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

Everything was going good, Gaara was getting his training done and we were finishing ours. Gaara had learned to control his tailed beast, just like me. Having his sand manufacture into any weapon; sword, bow and arrow, axe, you name it and he can make it!

Weeks became to months and months became to a year, everything flew by so fast, learning new abilities for the Chunin Exam and today was the day we separated.

"Today you have all graduated from my class and as a teacher for all of you, I am happy to see you leave from my teachings," Nahiko said softly, messing our hair as we cried for the farewell, " I will always be by all of your sides, even when you're fighting, now farewell,"

Nahiko, then let go and walked the other way with just a back wave and then disappeared into the woods. As soon as he left, the tears came even faster and couldn't stop crying.

"Guys! Stop crying! Nahiko sensei wouldn't want us to do that!" O yelled, but I too was crying.

We said our goodbyes to the lady that let us stay with her for a year and put up with our madness. She even gave us money for the food, she was so nice!

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

We were almost at the Leaf but we knew we had to disguise ourselves from the villagers and everyone else, there was a cape that was all our size, almost looking handmade. Each had their own colour, Orange for Naruto, Purple for Iniko, Red for Gaara and Light Blue for Hinata.

"Hey! What are you four doing here, do you have permission!" It was the gatekeeper Izumo with his partner Kotetsu as they walked closer to us.

Gaara, who was the leader of the group and was assigned by Nahiko sensei, raised up four identification cards but they weren't our faces, it was of some kids we that passed by and Nahiko thought of it.

"We are here for the Chunin Exam," Gaara said politely, he didn't have to change his voice because he was that known around here.

At that point, the gatekeepers left us in with a 'hope you enjoy your stay' and it disgusted me. We walked all the way to my house, thinking it would have been burned, it wasn't everything was still how it was for so many years. Cobwebs were already started to form everywhere, though after a few minutes of cleaning done, everything was shiny.

"The Chunin Exam is in two days, what do you do until then," Gaara asked, talking mostly to Hinata and me as we knew the village the most.

"We can show you around! Hinata can show Iniko-Chan around and I'll show you Gaara!" I said, sitting on my bed, "We can't stay in a big group or they'll get suspicious of us!"

At the end, we all agreed and since we arrived at the Leaf Village in the afternoon, we went to sleep early for the day ahead of us....

Hey guys! Sorry if it wasn't that interesting but the next chapter will definitely be exciting! Tell me what you think! Bye!