Family Dinner

Seto's POV:

"We all need to start from the bottom." Rookie said leaving me a puzzled face. "What do you mean by starting from the bottom?" Brice asks Rookie. Only Tèa,Mitch and Jerome seemed to catch Rookie's drift

"What Rookie suggesting that we should train really hard and well." Mitch explains. "Exactly! Ty and Riot could practice and improve their Ender skills while the rest of us are training facing off Herobrine's army!" Rookie states.

"That is actually a good plan...for once." Tèa mumbles. "Question. How are we going to train?" I asked her. "We'll split up into 3 pairs. Your partner is based on the same skill level as yourself." Rookie explained. "So like me and Seto, Jerome and Brice, and you and Mitch?" Tèa replied. "Yup!"

"Those are actually fair teams." Jerome agreed and the rest of us nodded in agreement. "Lets go!" Mitch announced. A sudden loud grumble filled the room. "Hold up Mitch! You do realized a Bac needs to eat before combat." Jerome said. "Alright fine. We'll eat THEN intense training!"

Novella's POV:

I ran as fast as I can through the think forest. I slowed down a bit trying to catch my breath. "Ok Nov, crazy Jason is always crazy Jason." I said to myself. "I just need to find the Sky Base."

I walked through the forest until I spot a gravel path. "Perfect! Thats probably the path to the Sky Base. All I need to do is follow it!" I jogged down the path and I slowed down to a complete stop. "Oh...my...Notch."

The Sky Base isn't a base anymore. Cobble and planks of wood scattered all over the place. It was vacant; similar to a ghost town. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called out.

Suddenly I spot a person running towards me. He had on glasses and a beard. "Ian is that you?" He looked different. His suit is black and his skin is deathly gray. "I'm not Ian. I'm Derp Ian and I'm coming for YOU!" He threatens charging up to me fast.

I turned around and ran out of the Sky Base. I checked behind to see if he's following me. Yup he is indeed following me! I quickly made a sharp left turn and hide in one of the bushes.

"Little girl, little girl. Come out, come out where ever you are?" Anti-Ian said in a 'I'm gonna kill you' voice. "I won't hurt you." I need to find one of the generals now or I'm going to be his cake!

Ty's POV:

Me and Riot finally found a safe place to practice keeping control of my powers. So we set up three sections. One was an obstacle course, second was a target range, and third was similar to what you would see in a gym.

"Riot which should we start off first?" I asked him. He was doing some jumping jacks and push ups. "We need to excise first? Really?" Riot just nods and I sighed. "Fine..."

Riot grabbed a stick and writing something in the ground. "Great you could write too." I said sarcastically and he just ignores my comment. He started writing a training regiment. "30 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, and 100 push ups WITH my wings?!" I read out loud.

"You do realized that your going to do 20 flying laps." I told him. Riot nods and whistles, indicating I should start. Well here goes nothing. I changed to my Ender form following the procedure.

~time travel~

"Too... tired... must... finish... last... push up..." I panted collapsing on the ground out of breath. All of that excising made me tired. Riot grabbed his stick and start writing again.

"You can't back down now. Sub and Herobrine have Sky. He's part of the family. Our family. He's plays the role of leading the Sky Army and he's need your help." A tear ran down my face as I got on my knees.