Dramatic Reasoning

Rookie to the rescue! I miss you guys! I worked all night writing this chapter!
------------

Herobrine's POV:

"I'm not hungry Herobrine!" Rookie yelled folding her arms.

"Your going to eat the dinner I made you NO MATTER WHAT." I yelled back.

"I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY!"

"You know what, fine! Go hungry! Go to your room!" I pointed my finger upstairs. "I guess I will!" She marches up stairs. Then I heard the door slam.

I sighed and sat down on a chair. Sub poofed out of nowhere next to me. "Subrine, let me ask you something..." Sub walked up to me slowly. "Sure."

"How do I get Rookie to notice me?"

"Why you need me to give you advice?"

"She's suppose to be my queen of the Nether. It turns out she doesn't."I sighed and folded my arms.

Subrine seemed to think for a moment before he spoke. "Try not to yell much. It hurts their feelings a little. Second be nice and show some kindness." Sub explained.

"Will it work?"

"Of course. Remember, the party is tomorrow night. So go and ask her to the dance."

He snapped his fingers and flowers appeared in my hands. Great this is just like asking my senior prom date. Samantha that whore...

I finally reached up to Rookie's for and knocked on it gently.

"Uh... Sweety are you still in there?" I shyly asked. "Yes! What do you want now?" She said mad.

Relax Hero relax...

"I apologize that I yelled and forced you to eat. It was not okay doing that. I'm hosting a party celebration..."

"For what?"

"Its a party tradition every year. You don't need to know the details. Apparently, I was chosen to host and I was wondering if you would be my date for this event."

No response. I sighed and started to walk away.

"Would the food be peanut free and cake with no coconut?"

"Yes. I'll have the chefs work and prepare the food exactly how you want."

Rookie opened the door. "Really?"

I smiled and nodded chillingly holding the flowers. She grabbed the flowers and hugged me. I blush as I slowly wrapped my arms around her.

Is this what love feels like? Warmth?

"So I think its a yes?" She released the hug as she nods.

"Well... Look at the time. I, believe I should go to sleep. Good night." Rookie said quickly as she shuts the door.

Score...

I walked down the hall when I bumped into Mitch.

"Mitch, you should know how to be careful. You have to help serve our guests tomorrow. Especially me and my girl..." I smirked as I chuckled to my room.

Operation BRINE is a go...

Brice's POV:

Great, now all of my friends are sulking, blaming, and crying. Seeing this accruing is not right. Ever since we returned from the Nether, they are really acting strange. Like they don't know each other.

"M-my friend... He's - he's -g - g - GONE!" Jerome balled as he blew his nose.

"It wouldn't have happen if someone would've came and stopped Herobrine from taking Mitch and Rookie!" Novalee stated.