#MunchingUni- Oh...

"TYLER! KYLE! DRAGON!" A familiar high pitched screeching called in from the door. The two panicking men outside were knocking on the wooden entrance frantically when Seto opened the door. "W-wha!"

The door swung open, causing the two outsiders to tumble in and basically trample Seto. A blur of brown and pink panicked. "Kyle, close the fucking door!" Tyler shouted. From where the others stood all they heard was the commotion, a low screech, and the slamming the door. "Begone, demon, we don't want to be eaten!" Kyle yelled.

Seto picked himself up from the floor. "What in the world- where did you two come from?" He asked as he dusted off his cape. Tyler sat up on his knees and pointed at the door. "What the hell does it matter?! Did you hear that- that beast outside your home?!"

Seto tilted his head to the side. "No, I didn't. All I heard was your screaming in my ear." He said. Seto decided to check it out though. With all else going on, why not look and see if there was a killer outside his door? He made his way to the front.

Kyle leaned against the front door. "What're you, crazy?!" He shouted. By now the others had filled the living room doorway to look at what's going on. Ty, though still feeling gloomy, perked up. What was that he sensed?

Seto grabbed the doorknob, despite Kyles efforts to stop him. "You're gonna let it in! It's gonna kill us!" The man said. Seto looked him in the eye. "I almost died an hour ago to a horde of zombie pigmen. I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever 'dragon' you guys are seeing."

Seto turned the doorknob and shooed Kyle away from the door. "Besides, the only two dragons I know of are the Ender Dragon and-"

"RIOT!"

Once the door way nudged open a little, a snout dug it's path in and pushed the door all the way. A black and purple blur shot forwards.

"AIYAHH!" Kyle and Tyler screamed when the small dragon came their way. The duo clung onto each other and fell back onto the floor. But Riot wasn't aiming for them. The once missing dragon child flew right into the open arms of Ty.

"Oh my Notch, I missed you Riot!" Ty exclaimed, hugging his pet close. Riot squirmed excitedly in his arms, licking Ty's face.

Tyler stood up and pointed at the two in shock. "Y-you know it?!" He asked. Ty looked up, idiotic smile crossing his face. "Of course! This is my dragon, Riot! The Ender Dragon gave him to me!" He answered. He was cheerful, seeing his baby alright.

Brice went to close the door for Seto. "Where did you two even come from?" He asked. Tyler, recovering from the shock of seeing a tiny dragon glomp Ty, straightened himself out.

"We heard about what had happened to the bases so we had to go check it out. We left my Aunties houses a few hours ago." The brunet answered. Kyle stepped up. "I'm guessing you guys saw the other two bases? Sky HQ is half standing. It's horrible." He said, his frown spreading. Tyler looked down at the ground, fist shaking. "Even the Dead Army Base and the Stars Base is gone. Gone!What the hell has happened? We couldn't find you guys, we thought you were all dead!"

"Can you imagine the hysteria me and Tyler went through thinking we were the only ones alive?" Kyle added. Ty nodded, understanding the problems that were outside his own. So maybe Sky is caught in the middle and doesn't love him. Painful to even think that. But the world is currently falling into an apocalypse and he could be stopping it. Tyler looked up from the floor after the silence. "Hey, where's Jason? I thought he would be here."

Nobody spoke. Everyone was quiet again. Tyler's eyes widened, seeing the solemn faces surrounding him. "Was... Was Jason in the base when it was attacked!?" He suddenly asked. "No." Seto immediately answered, not letting panic set in. Attention snapped to him. The sorcerer sighed. "Jason is the one who attacked the base." He bluntly explained. "He isn't... Jason anymore. Quite a few of us aren't the same... But the majority of us are still here. I'm sure we're the only hope left."

Tyler stared at him, Kyle doing the same. What all had happened while they were gone? Tyler put his hand over his face, eyes wide. Shock of the entire situation settled in, affecting the atmosphere. "But, if he is the one destroying the bases, then... he is the one..." A forceful growl ripped from his throat suddenly and he swung his fist the closest wall. "Tyler!" Brice shouted. The glasses bearing teenager ignored him and stomped off, finding a set of stairs and sulked to the basement wordlessly.

Kyle was tempted to follow him, but restrained himself. Brice looked at him. "What's his problem? He needs to cool it 'cause we have other problems to deal with!" He demanded. Seto sighed heavily. "It's something about Jason." He raised his eyes to Kyle, who was running his hand nervously through his pink hair. "Kyle, what has happened to the rest of the world?" He asked.

All eyes turn to said man. Kyle swallowed hard. He didn't know where to start. Novalee stepped forwards, standing face to face with Kyle. She looked up at him with a set face. "Mister... If something happened to Jason, I need to know. What did he do?"

Kyle looked down at the girl. He bit the inside of his cheek and decided to speak. "It's... He... I didn't see if he was the one who did it. All I saw was something gray in the sky, looked like a person, he defiantly had a jet pack." Kyle stepped away from her, finding the couch and letting his weight drop on it.

"Me and Tyler, we heard a loud explosion. It freaked Janet out so bad. When we left the house to see what it was.... There was fire everywhere. The town by Janet's place was destroyed." He finished.

Letting Riot settle on the floor, Ty clenched his fists. "Was anybody hurt?" Kyle didn't speak. Ty spoke louder. "Did you help anyone? Did you even check?!"

"We checked!" Kyle snapped back. "We... We checked. But we couldn't find anybody. Not one body was found, living or... Or dead..." He laid his head in his hands.

"It's as if they disappeared." A voice returned. Everybody looked to the basement doorway to see Tyler, still looking cross. Seto u clipped his cape and set it on the couch next to Kyle. Tyler-" He tried. "Even Janet was gone when we went back to the house." Tyler said.

Choked up on not knowing what to say next, Seto pinched his lips together, clenched his fists to not outburst, and marched out of the room, pushing past Tyler to get to his basement. "Seto-" Brice tried. "Don't worry,
I'm just getting something." The sorcerer said.

"I'm sorry Tyler." Jerome spoke up. He wiped his tear soaked face. He walked up to the sulking brunet and placed a hand on his shoulder. "But trust me, she's safe. Everyone else is. Well, at least, they are for now."

"How do you know that?" Kyle asked. "Where do you think all the recruits went? Hero brine took them. And he's probably kidnapping civilians too now..." Ty answered. He looked down at Riot. They need a plan...

"There's... One more thing..." Tyler said. "I think it's worth mentioning." He said. "I thought it was weird, but... I thought I heard him... That's why I was doubting myself." Novalee looked at him. "What did he say?" She quietly asked.

Tyler leaned against the doorframe, hands stuffed in his pockets. "He said, get ready to party...

.... Cause this'll be a ball."
-------

(A/N: I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE. CELEBRATION.)