Hate, Rage, and Pain or Something Like That

TY'S POV

Right as we got back to Seto's basement, Nova marched up the stairs and took off her jet pack. We heard a crash. I guess she had thrown it across the room.

Brice looked at me. "What did you do?" He asked me. I shook my head. I had long turned back to human form but by now I was tired. Being in Ender form for so long had taken a lot of energy.

I looked back at the Nether portal. The purple swirls and designs danced over the surface. Behind that surface, somewhere, was Sky. Alone with Sub. I almost wanted to jump right back in and look again. But we had problems in the Overworld too.

Here, we still have a crazed SSundee and a raging Jason missing.

I watched as everyone climbed the stairs, leaving me in the basement to face my failure. I told him I'd protect him, I promised him!

I'm watching everything deteriorate in front of me again. I'm just as helpless here as I was in that squid cells.

Except now there is no key to steal. There is no one to come save me. I have to do the saving myself.

I closed my fist and banged it on one of the tables. The beakers rattled from the impact.

(A/N: This is where I hit a brick wall and handed the chapter over to Rookie. Darn you writers block (~•.•)~ shoo, nobody likes you.

R/N: OMG OMG OMG!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG TÈABAGS AND ROOKIES!!! SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! WE'RE NOT DEAD (yet)! I'LL TELL YOU LATER ENJOY!!!! )

Ty's POV:

"Ugh! I'm a failure!" I groaned as I banged my fists on the table. The glasses quickly shaked as one of them break.

I can't believe I did that to Nova. She didn't deserve of what I said to her. Even the incident proves me I'm a monster. Oh I could just remember it!

---VERY LONG FLASHBACK----

We finally arrived at the Nether Castle and boy it was humongous!

"This might be Herobrine's castle. I could sense it." Seto said as he walked towards the castle. "Sure thing captain obvious." Brice rolled his eyes.

"My Sky should be in there with that fein!" I said as everyone narrowed their eyes at me. "Our Sky, sorry."

Seto unleashed an auroa sense around the area. "Sky and Sub are definitely in there. We could go to that window way up there to start off."

I smirked knowing that I could use my ender powers now. I quickly changed form as my headphones color changed from green to dark purple.

"OR, I could teleport everyone to the top." Seto interfered. "Oh come on!" Everyone then 'Shh' me. I silently pouted and changed form.

Seto then teleported us inside the castle. He gave us a sign saying that the cost was cleared.

We carefully tipped toed down the nether brick hallway. I have to say, for a castle of one of the most hated, dangerous villian this castle is sweet.

1 hour later...

"Seto, are we there yet?" Nova sighed. "I'm hungry." Seto stared at the girl and nodded a no. "Nova, you can't be talking about food when Sky could be in deep trouble by a so-what jealous creep who looks like a blind man!" I almost yelled.

I then covered my mouth making sure anyone else or mob haven't heard me. Nova gave me a look and walked in front of me next to Seto.

You done goofed Ty." Brice whispered to me. "I know. I was a bit harsh wasn't I?"