Pain but Fortune

Rookie's POV:

I was caught in Sub's grip while Ian just sleeps. Or is he just knocked out? Ian is a rough sleeper cause I tried to wake him up, but he didn't. Well he's a goner. I tried to break free from Sub's grip since he's holding me around my stomach.

"Rookie, you might be at good use." Herobrine grins floating towards me. "You could be my lovely wife of the Nether. We could rule all of Minecraftia you and I." "Never! You smell like wet dog!" I snapped back.

"Well then, Sub take her to the edge of the cliff." (A/N: Tèa: well then, fuck you too Herobrine...) He nods and dragged me. Well. This is it for me. Notch, if you could hear me please tell Mitch and the rest of the recruits to be safe. Let Ty get better. Plus have Sky and Ty get married and have babies (R/N: What was I thinking about that? XD).

Most importantly, tell Tea that... "Rookie are you okay?!" I was grabbed by someone. I looked to see Mitch holding me in his arms. I blushed a little as he sets me down on a tree. "TIME TO PUT YOU ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK!" Jerome hollered out of nowhere holding a diamond axe.

"Go biggums! Hit them with Betty!" Mitch cheers as the Bacca swings his 'Betty' at them. "What's biggums and Betty?" I asked Mitch. "Biggums is friend in his Bacca language and Betty is what me and Jerome calls the diamond axe." He explains to me.

Herobrine whispered in Sub's ear and he nodded. "Adios muchos." Sub and Herobrine teleported away with Ian and the captured recruits. I then feel a pain on my waist. "Mitch we need to take her to Seto." Jerome suggested. "And quick." Mitch nods as he picks me up.

Tèa's POV:

I ran as fast as I can through the forest. Rookie, she saved my life sort of. I slow down a little huffing and puffing from that run. I really need to lay off the cookies.

I looked around my surroundings when I see someone in the distance. That someone had wings that was about 10 blocks wide and purple specs.

"Hey!" I called out to him. He turned around and I see the familiar headphones that Ty guy was wearing. "Who's there!" He calls back. I ran up to him seeing his face.

"Are you..." "Tèa. The girl that fixed up the antidote for you." I told him. I started to tear up and cry, going on my knees. "Tèa tell me what happened?" He asked me.

"Sub, he got Ian and Rookie. Him and Herobrine also captured some recruits." I explained, trying not to stutter over my words. He growled, helping me up. "I know. I got in a fight with Sub. We need to go see Seto" "How? Were in the middle of nowhere."

"Hop on my back." He offered me. I just shrugged and got on his back. "We don't have time for a piggy back ride. Plus we can't go fast like THIIIIIIISS!" He launches up in the air and we flew (R/N: Can someone make some fan art of that? I could just imagine that so good).

"Tèa, just don't look down." He said. "Thanks Ty, your REALLY helpful." I said sarcastically. "No problem now we need to find a little brown cottage." Great this is going to be a long ride.

~time travel~

"There it is!" Ty spotted the house as we landed. "GROUND!" I exclaimed as I got off of of Ty. "SWEET GROUND OF DIRT!" Suddenly I hear a click, a flash on my face, and snickering in the background. "That's going in the scrapbook." A familiar voice teased.

"ROOKIE!" I hugged her receiving a hug back. "I thought you were taken away from Sub and Herobrine?" "Let's just say the Benj and Bac due came to the rescue." Mitch said as they stepped forward.

"Hey Ty! How you feeling?" A goku look alike asked. "Pretty good Brice. I feel much better from the antidote Tèa gave me." He answered. "Oh Tèa by the way this is Brice, one of my closest friends and Brice this is Tèa one of Rookie's best friends."

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand and turned around to be face to face with a axe. "Uh... Jerome. Why do you have a diamond axe?" I asked him. There was a moment of silence until Mitch, Jerome and Rookie does those anime face palm things.

"Tèa! It's called Betty." Rookie tells me. "That's what Mitch and Jerome calls it." Ty whispers to me. I then chuckled along with the others. Suddenly, Rookie gets on her knees holding a side of her waist.

"Oh no. Rookie you okay?" I asked walking up to her. "Yeah... I'm fine." She stuttered. "We need to take her inside." Brice suggested as Mitch picks her up and carries her. Again with the blushing! As I entered inside, I was speechless.

"SQEEE!" I fangirled. "Here we go again." Rookie sighed, rolling her eyes. "Look at all these potions! These books are enchanting! EVEN A PORTAL! EVERYTHING A PERSON DREAMS OF!" I laughed with glee as everyone was staring at me.

I blushed dark red as I sighed adjusting my glasses. "I-I mean this is amazing." "I've never seen anyone that excited for these stuff." I could hear Brice whispering to Rookie. "You don't want to know the rest." She whispered back.

I then hear some footsteps coming down the stairs. "Okay what's going on..." A guy in purple came down. "Tèa?" No way in Nether it could be... "Seto?"
-------------------

More CLIFFHANGERS!!! Sorry about LONG wait. But its the holidays where everyone is bundle up by the fire eating milk and cookies.

But for me was cupquakes, pie, and cookies. I finally got Tea's name right. ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?! But to wrap it all up, its time for Rookie and Tèa Shorts.

Rookie: Tèa has a crush!

Tèa: N-not true! I was still fangirling over the potions!! And... Stuff...

Rookie: Then why are you blushing?

Tèa: ...... *no comment, cue the awkward cricket chirping*.....

Rookie: It was meant to be! You and Seto are like peas in a pod.

Tèa: No..... Ian is bae!!

Rookie: #Sèa or #Tèto!

Tèa: #Mookie!!

Rookie: Don't worry Tèa. I'll continue Ch.6.

Tèa: wait, where are you going-

Rookie: *disappears but left pen and book on the floor*

Tèa: Well then, merry late Christmas to me, I get to write the next chapter. See you later! Peace<3